7 - Flirt Or Smirk?

You walk down the halls of the chamber. It's been three years since the Great Extinction and also since you first met him.

Just as you were thinking about Cameron, he walks in out of nowhere from one of the doors that you were about to walk by, "Oh hey, Y/N!" He says unexpectedly delivering the same reaction as yours, "What's up?" He says then you both start walking together down the hall.

"Nothing really," You shrug and turn the corner as you reached it then asked suddenly, "How do you flirt?"

Cameron's face showed a look of surprise, the random question taking him back, "Well, um," then he smirks, "I think you kind of just place your arm over here-" taking your right arm and placing it around him, "then you lean in like this," he pulls your chin near to him and you almost think he's about to kiss you but your mouth ends up hovering in front of his ear and he switches his head to face it where yours was facing and you feel your lips brush lightly, like a soft feather gliding on the surface.

"And you walk away," He says and he leaves you abruptly, opening one of the doors on his right, leaving you standing there with widened eyes and just before he closes the door which is actually where his bedroom is, he says, "But that's actually how you get someone to notice you." He brushes his bangs back still with a smirk then winks and closes the door.

You stare at the steel door with your mouth slightly open still overwhelmed by the feeling of his lips that brushed against yours.

#

Sorry for this suckish one ran put of beloved ideas 😭