Chapter 1

(Y/n) checked his katana one last time making sure it was sharp and good stuck inside the sheath around his waist

He was currently on a military plane to drop him off.

He was now part of a military mission and with part he means he is the military mission because he was the only one crazy enough to let himself get send off to a city full of zombies.

He used to be a normal teenager but then outbreaks starting happening but the military got things under control.

Now he was combat expiernce and got himself get hired by the military to look for the children of a few bigshots.

He was equiped with two burst handguns with suppressors, a phone so he could call to HQ, a katana with a red blade, combat knife and a few grenades and incendinary grenades, a small flamethrower under his sleeve that he could turn on with a glove on his left hand and some other stuff in his backpack.

He was the only one who wanting to go so he was on his own but could reguests supply drops but because he was the one doing it he was getting paid with enough money that when he would go home he could live in a mansion.

Woman : prepare for briefing (l/n)
(Y/n) : yes ma'am

He placed his sunglasses that were highly advanched with heat seeking, target marking and a lot of other cool stuff but for now he got pictures and the briefing seen on them.

Woman : you have too look for three children, they are the children off some important people who reguested either them back or confirmation that they are actually death. There names are  'Saya takagi' 'Rei miyamoto' 'Saeko busujima'

The sunglasses showed him the pictures but by Saeko he blushed thinking she was beautiful.  

(Y/n) : three girls ? There parents aren't happy i think
Woman : not really but so long you get them out or,... yeah just try to find them...Your sunglasses will scan corpes to figure out if it are the girls or they help you track them, your scearch will start at their school so good luck...... and (y/n)
(Y/n) : yeah ?
Woman : don't try to die out there

He smirked and walked to the cargo door that opended showing him the city smoking from fires still raging on.

(Y/n) : i won't

He smiled feeling a bit scared but after the outbreak he lost fear or those things and gained skills.

He knew there would be a heaven waiting for him but first he was gonna pay hell a visit.

With another chuckle he walked a few steps back and then jumped off skydiving down into the hell.