Chapter 3

Woman : (y/n).....(y/n)........ (Y/N) !!

The guy woke up with a jolt and looked around for any danger but found that it was just his phone or the woman giving him the order (or barking in his ears)

(Y/n) : what ?
Woman : we have some news... we arrested the teacher and got some information out of him with 'talking' and we heard that they left the bus because they didn't like him, they should be somewhere in the city but where we can't tell so you have to make a deal.
(Y/n) : deal ?
Woman : look for a group of survivors and offer a suplly drop for information.
(Y/n) : understood.

You got himself ready and his gear and walked outside again on the fire-escape and looked down finding the ally complete empty so the zombies must have wandered off.

He smiled and climbed down with the ladder and walked off looking for any survivors for hours but he only found more and more zombies.

He used a crashed truck to climb on a roof and looked as far as he could see but still nowhere a safe zone or anything.
(Y/n) : fuck !

He kicked a piece of stone down and kept looking but then saw something in the far distance, he grabbed his binocular and saw a sigh saying safe zone on a tower.
(Y/n) : its worth a shot

He jumped down and ran the way of the tower finding so many zombies but with his sneaking skills and many ways to distract them he got by the tower but when he walked inside he found the complete floor empty and abodend but it was sure that people lived here but they left.

He grabbed a old chair and threw it into a wall with enough force that the chair flew everywhere in so many pieces.

Survivor : what was that !!?

(Y/n) jumped behind a old couch and grabbed his guns watching three survivors walk inside one of them being a girl with a big bust.
Woman : we should't be here
Guy : we need supplies kara or else we're screwed.
(Y/n) : oh really ?

They jumped from the sound and all pointed their weapons at him shaking.

Guy : who are you ?
(Y/n) : doesn't matter but im looking for some people a big group of teenager but one adult.
Woman : why ?
(Y/n) : their old friends i lost a long time ago.
Guy 2 : while why would we tell you
(Y/n) : you need supplies right ?
Woman : yeah
(Y/n) : while i have a friend outside that gets me supply drops so tell me what i need to know and i get you the stuff right here in a half hour.

They shared a look and lowered their guns willing to take the chance.

Guy : while we heard about a group on a different side of town, they live in a old guys mansion and it should be 2 hours from here.
Woman : you should notice it when your there.
Guy 2 : now call your friend.

(Y/n) flipped the guy off but made the call anyway while waking outside with the survivors in his back making sure he didn't run and leave them without the supplies.

(Y/n) : is there anywhere close a car or bike that still works ?
Woman : not that we know but why are you after them (grabs his arm) you could stay with us.
(Y/n) : sorry but they are old friends and im gonna find them.
Woman : is one of them your girlfriend ?
(Y/n) : no but im not gonna leave my friends alone anyway.

The group heard the plane coming over and saw a crate coming down, the three left and (y/n) walked to the streets picking a car and cut a hole in the window opening it from the inside and started playing with the wires.

The car was tricky but soon he heard the car start and he drived away seeing the surviros cheering at the supply drop and all dancing around it.

He smiled and wished them the best but then went as fast as the car could over the roads looking for the place they told him to go and he did very well when he never drived before.