Chapter 2

(Y/n) landed on the school roofs tossing the parachute off but looked up when two zombies walked over to him.
(Y/n) : and i just landed

He pulled his katana out and cutted the first one head off with a clean swing and then kicked the other in the stomach so it bent over and stabbed the thing in the back of the head.

He noticed a few corpes at a stairway going up if somebody killed them with...... not sure they just bashed their heads against the floor or railing.

He checked the stairway and found a zombie with a cloth over his head, he took a blood sample and let the phone scan it sending it to HQ

After 5 minutes he got a reply.

Woman : good work, you got a lead (y/n) this was Hisashi Igou the boyfriend of Rei.
(Y/n) : poor guy didn't make it seems, im gonna look around call soon.
Woman : understood.

(Y/n) bowed to the corpse and walked off inside the building with his dual pistols, he walked against a wall and looked around the corner seeing three zombies just standing there.

He walked to them killing the first with a headshot and passed the body before it hit the ground and killed the next with another shot to the head.

He heard a moan coming from a clasroom and fired inside of it without looking hearing the 'thud' of the body and walked on to the last zombie.
It just stood there even when (y/n) stood infront of it and raised his gun to the thing face and fired.

He found a lot of body's with nails in their heads and a few seemed to be beaten to death with a stick or something.

He kept walking until he saw a window that showed the parking places but there were a few books shattered around and a body complete eaten.

He jumped climind down with parcouring and landed ontop of a zombie heads crushing it between concrete and boot.

He crouched and walked past the zombies without making a sound until he stood at the place the bus stood finding a lot of zombies run over and the school fence rammed open.

He scrathced his chin and then remembert that there should be security cameres, and he was right he found a few that gave him a clear look over the complete field.

A zombie bumped into him from behind and he rolled away when the zombie tried to grab him and turned around firing two times in his chest and the last in the head.

The sound of the body hitting te ground got the attention of the other zombies but (y/n) ran away before they caught him and scearched the security room.

He found a small room with the sigh 'only employees' but just shot the lock and opended the room.
Groan

He turned to his side and got caught by a zombies teacher, it tried to bite him in the neck but (y/n) pushed the head away and gave the thing a knee in the stomach, the things lost his focus so (y/n) grabbed the thing and smashed it into a wall killing it.

He released his breath and closed the door for anymore surprises and sat down by a computer but found out that he needed a password.

(Y/n) : password ? Shit how im gonna... oh

The password stood on a small paper under the keypad, he laughed and entered the computer playing the camera feed of the ontbreek and watched the parkinglot with interest.