A Bat in my Cleavage

Next day at morning, Blaze had eaten her breakfast and is about to get to the town to look around when Silver stopped her.

"Where are you going, Blaze?" Silver was very curious of where she's going. Blaze turned and faced the nosey vampire.

"I'm going to the town" Blaze said. Silver then thinks of something.

"Can I hang out with you? I wanna see the town on the day after all these years at the night" Silver wondered if he could come with Blaze.

"You're kidding, right?" Blaze said with a low growl and almost blushed.

The vampire prince shook his head and blushed, "I know, I know. But come on, if I have to stay hidden I have to hide somewhere close to you as a bat. And I really want to see the 21st century world"

Blaze sighs in defeat, "All right, fine. I'll let you hide in my....cleavage" she muttered at the last word with a blush.

"Okay, then. It's gonna be awkward" Silver also blushed.

Blaze rolled her eyes, "And don't do anything like a pervert, vampire boy"

Silver nods and turns into his bat-form, he was small like a mouse and gets into her cleavage.

"Ow! Easy with the toe claws, man" Blaze said, zipping up her leather jacket.

"Okay okay, jeez" Silver sighs annoyed.

"You sure are batty, vampire boy" Blaze rolled her eyes and heads out of the castle.

-

They came to Spagonia town and looks around in the market and Blaze brought some reddish yellow apples and oranges. Silver inside her jacket and shirt waited impatiently and sighs.

"Man, it's no fun to be between someone's breasts. It's so goddamn hot in here" Silver said in his thoughts and sweats. Blaze then sees an alley and walked to it.

"Psst. Silver, you can come out now" Blaze whispered to bat Silver. She opens her jacket to let him crawl out from her cleavage under her white shirt. He sat next to Blaze and didn't turn back to hedgehog since he can be exposed.

"So what do you have, cat girl? It's kinda warm to be in your chest" Silver asked grumpily for what Blaze has brought. She showed him the bag with fruits and even a baguette with ham.

"Fruit, Silver. There are bats that eats fruits anyway but you're a vampire hedgehog. Want an apple or orange?" Blaze showed him the apples and oranges. Silver chooses the apples and hides behind a barrel to eat them as a hedgehog. Blaze came and sat next to him.

"So, um, it's not so often a vampire is out on the day time" Blazed said.

"I can only be at daytime if I'm at where sunlight won't touch me or when clouds cover the sun. Man I wish I was a dhampir like you" Silver said with his ears drop down.

"I know how it feels Silver, I wish I could make you one but I don't know how" Blaze comforts Silver as they eat their fruits. They later ate the baguette and shared each half.

-

Much later, Silver turns into a bat again and hides in Blaze's chest. She grunts a bit when his tiny toe claws touched the skin on her cleavage. They continue their walk through the town, examining the beautiful buildings resembling those from Spain and France. Blaze then saw a outfit resembling her trade-mark and takes a look at it. But she didn't buy it and instead brought a straw hat and a purple dress.

They both walked their way back to the castle. Silver gets out of her chest once again, with messy hair when he turned to hedgehog.

"Ugh! Isn't there another way to hide me next time, kitty!?" Silver said irritated. Blaze glares at him while blushing madly.

"Next time you better not be between my breasts! Your toe claws made some scratches between them" Blaze hissed at Silver.

"Sorry then, I need to cut my toe claws then and don't be so grouchy" Silver shook his head in annoyance and hung up his cape. They both get to Blaze's room and she gets behind a Shoji screen. Silver could see her shape behind the screen; she had a perfect hourglass figure.

Moments later, she came out from the screen and had her purple dress on.

"Well? How do I look?" Blaze asked Silver and swings her dress around. Silver was speechless.

"You....look great I must admit. Like a princess" Silver finally gave an answer. Blaze then sat next to Silver and shared a moment with him. Blaze then faced Silver and looked into his golden eyes, they look so beautiful.

"So, what do you think of the 21st century, vampire?" Blaze asked with a smirk.

"Well, I think it's great, these tasty apples and the fresh air"

"What do you mean by that?" Blaze asked.

"I mean, I hope everyone does not see me as a monster still, even after these centuries I've lived, until someone like you really care for me" Silver said with a frown. He was producing tears in his eyes.

Blaze gasps at this, "Hey, hey. Don't cry, Silver. You're no monster. I may be a half vampire but I still have a heart, you know. We'll find a way to convince the people that you're no monster" she wiped Silver's tears.

"Thanks, you're so sweet and kind" Silver calms down and places his hands on Blaze's shoulders. Blaze smiled and stroked his long quill on the back of his head.

"Yup and I've never had a great friend like you" Blaze said in a sweet voice.

"Me too, I've never felt more happy before" Silver said. Blaze was still stroking his quills and Sliver rested his head on her knees, closing his eyes and heard his heart beat like crazy. He purred like a cheetah, only in a lower pitch.

After about a half-hour, Silver fell asleep and Blaze gently places him on the bed and gets him into the blanket and took off his shoes. She also took off her dress and gets in her nightgown. She quietly gets into the covers with Silver without waking him up. Silver opens one eyelid and saw Blaze next to him.

"Mind if I sleep with you?" Blaze asked the nervous vampire. Silver was unsure first but nods.

"Of course, I need someone to comfort me anyway" Silver said sleepily. Blaze rubs his cheek.

"Sleep well sweet prince" Blaze gave him a kiss on his forehead.