Mephiles Defeated

Silver woke up and sees that he's tied to his hands above his head and he struggled until he gave up. He then heard an evil laughter. It was Mephiles who laughed and gets closer to him.

"You won't get away with this, Mephiles! When I get out of here I am so gonna kill you!" Silver hissed with his long fangs.

"You won't kill me since I drained your sun immunity from your body" Mephiles held up a bottle of the potion.

Silver gasped at this and struggled, "You monster!"

"Now then, let's see how your precious dhampir bitch is doing" Mephiles creates a giant crystal ball from his hands.

"What the fuck have you done to her?! Where is she?!" Silver growled, trying to get out of the ropes from his wrists above his head.

"She's in good hands with Scourge, my ex-foster son" Mephiles showed Blaze in a chamber being punched by Scourge. She also got bruises.

"Blaze no!" Silver screamed.

-

With Blaze, she was getting beaten up by Scourge.

"Come on you dhampir cat bitch! You losing nine lives already?!" Scourge keeps punching her. The feline dhampir's anger raised, giving her strength to kick Scourge's ass for good.

"You made the cat angry" Blaze's fangs grew longer.

"Come and get me then" Scourge licked his lips and charges at Blaze. He uses his claws to attack Blaze. He slashes apart her jacket as blood ran from her arms and torso from the cuts. She threw the jacket aside and cracks her knuckles.

"Come and get some" Blaze said angrily and attacks Scourge. But he grabs her fists and throws her at the wall. She groaned and gets up.

She then tries to bite his neck but he grabs her and twists her arm.

"ARGH!" Blaze screamed in pain.

"Hehehehe!!! Looks like you're out of your league, kitty"

"Not quite! GRRRR!!!!" Blaze touched his leg with her hands on fire.

"ARGH!! UGH!" Scourge tore off the lower parts of the leggings of his pants befor he could burn up and he grabs her throat roughly.

"Now you die" he growled and punched her repeatedly in the face and one hard in the gut. He then stomped on her hand.

"AHHHH!" Blaze screamed and fell to the floor. Scourge smirks and lifts her by her shirt.

"Giving up again, babe?" Scourge smirked evilly showing his sharp teeth with the longer fangs. He's about to bite Blaze in the neck. Blaze reaches for a small stack in her pocket.

"AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!" Blaze screamed in anger as she stabbed Scourge in the heart with the wooden stake, all the way through. "AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Scourge screamed in agony. Blaze quickly went behind him and bites his neck to feed and to heal her wounds. He fell stone dead to the floor.

"There, I need to save Silver before he gets hurt" Blaze gets to the door, only to find it locked. She banged on the door, trying to break it.

-

Mephiles saw it all through his crystal ball and turns to Silver.

"She won't be here in time when you die" He grins and opens the curtains slowly while standing in a safe place aside.

Silver gulped in fear, "Oh no! Blaze, hurry!"

-

Blaze used her super strength to bash the door down, "KYAH!!!!" the door fell down. "Finally! Hang on, Silver! I'm coming!" she ran up really fast, she could hear Silver screaming in pain.

-

Silver's skin has already started to burn and Mephiles laughed evilly.

"How does it feel ex-Prince Silver, getting warmed up?" Mephiles taunts Silver. He then moves Silver to the Shadows and was next to him.

"Ugh, You...will...*cough*....not....*cough*...win!" Silver said weakly.

"Hmm, wanna bet?" Mephiles grins and moves Silver to the sunlight again.

Silver screamed in pain as the steam and flames appeared on his skin, most of his fur is burned off and two of the five locks on his forehead is burned off, he haven't yet got his bones exposed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!" Silver screamed painfully. Blaze then arrived.

"SILVER!!!!" Blaze screamed in horror and ran towards him; she kicked Mephiles away from Silver.

"Ugh!!!" the evil vampire got hit against the wall. Blaze quickly closed the curtains and frees Silver, moving him in the shadows as the steam from his fur and skin stopped burning. The burnt skin disappears and it turns back to a normal healthy skin, but had black burn marks as well as the fur grew back. But he was still too weak to move.

"Silver, drink my blood. Hurry!" Blaze said as she held her left arm near his mouth while making a fire shield around him.

"Okay, but Mephiles burned me seriously so I still got burn marks" Silver coughed and sucked Blaze's blood. His burn marks on his fur and skin disappeared. Blaze helped him up but then saw Mephiles getting up.

"You're not going anywhere!" Mephiles screamed and slams Blaze at the wall.

"Ugh!" Blaze groaned from the impact.

"Blaze!" Silver grabbed Mephiles and shoved him away from Blaze, "Don't touch her!" he hissed with his long fangs.

"Hehehehe!! And do you think you have a chance against me!"

"We'll see about that! KYAH!!!" Silver lifts him up with his telekinesis and shoved him against the wall hard, "You killed my mother and father! And now I will kill you!"

"When you'll die with them!!!" Mephiles yelled and charged at Silver and slashes with his claws, giving him deep wounds on the stomach.

"Arrgh! Urgh!" Silver groaned.

"Not so tough now?!" Mephiles chuckled but was shoved against the wall again by Silver's telekinesis.

"Ugh!"

"DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" Silver screamed in anger.

"GRRRR!!!!" Mephiles growled and fires a purple beam at Silver, it knocked Silver back. He then walks to Silver and takes his stake.

"Good bye Silver, I hereby sentence you to death" Mephiles said in triumph. Just as he was about to drive the stake to Silver's heart, a fire ball hit Mephiles' face, he yelled loudly.

"Feel the heat!!" Blaze threw another one but missed.

"Silver, get up!" Blaze screamed. Silver got back up and glared at Mephiles. The evil vampire tackled Silver to the floor and tries to drive the stake to the heart but Silver gripped his wrists to move the stake away from his chest.

"Blaze, shoot the windows!" Silver grunts. Mephiles gasped at what he meant and tries to move but Silver wrapped his legs around Mephiles's waist from going anywhere.

"AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Silver screamed in anger as his fangs grew long and shoved the stake towards Mephiles's heart, all the way through

"AAAHHH!!!!!" Mephiles screamed in agony and pulled the stake out of his chest. Blaze managed to shoot the windows for the sunlight to touch Mephiles and burn him. Silver quickly shields himself with his cape so that he won't get burned.

"Now behead him with the sword!" Silver shouted. Blaze took out the crossed sword.

"This ends now, Mephiles!" Blaze swung her sword and chopped Mephiles's head off. His head bounced lifeless on the floor. Silver saw this and gets up while shielding himself with his cape. He saw that Blaze was panting very exhausted.

"It's over now" Silver said, getting to Blaze and held her shoulder.

"I hope so my sweetheart" Blaze hugged Silver.