I'll get stuffed

*This is the chapter when you get stuffed the next is when you don't get stuffed so if you want to read go ahead and read*

Y/n: I choose to get stuffed if i die at least I can die because I love you

Toy chica: *gasp*are you sure

Y/n: yea and I want you to be the one to stuff me

Toy chica: w-why do you want me to

Y/n: because I trust and love you

Toy chica: o-ok f-f-follow m-m-me

Then y/n followed toy chica to back stage

Toy chica: w-what k-kind o-o-of suit d-do you want

Y/n: I want a f/c *favorite color* F/a *favorite animal* please

Toy chica: o-ok

Then toy chica go the suit and looked at y/n

Toy chica: are you sure about this

Y/n: yes

Toy chica: o-ok get ready

*warning lots of blood and pain skip this part if you want I will tell you when the blood and stuff is over*

Then chica pulled out the f/a suit in front of y/n and started to stuff y/n in the suit and then he felt the pain in his legs he could feel the blood running off of his legs into the suit his legs getting cut into chunks of meat, blood, mussle, and bone. Then y/n was to the middle part of his body and toy chica kept on pushing y/n down ignoring his screams of pain and he could feel the wires cutting his stomatch and blood puring down his skin and his bones geting crushed and it got to his chest and toy chica was crying her eyes out and y/n was still screaming in pain them he would feel it cutting through his chest and Finnaly he was fully in y/n was just sitting in the suit in pain and then chica grabbed the mask and y/n knew the mask had the most wires in it and that it would hurt and kill him but he was ready and toy chica put it on his head and mummbeled to him "please come back" then she looked away and pushed down on the mask and y/n screamed in pain feeling his skull being crushed and his blood pouring down then all the pain just stoped and wasn't breathing but he saw his body and toy chica crying.

[End of blood and pain]

Y/n pov

I did it. Im a soul I can be 39th toy chica forever now. I see her crying so I went into the f/c F/a suit and it came to life

Y/n: toy chica w-we did it I'm like you now

Toy chica: YAY*then she hugged me*

Then she pulled back covered in more blood and then she looked at me and said

Toy chica: lets get the extra suits and change

Y/n: ok

Then we changed IN DIFFERENT ROOMS into the extra suits that we were wearing(Yes there is several pair's of the same suit) Then we walked to the stage and luckly Vincent ecepted me to be a new animotrnic but the children love me I don't know why i guess children love f/a's but I don't know.  It was one of the best days ever I got to play with the children and I get to stay with my love toy chica im finnaly happy I can live on knowing I have friends and a purpose when i was a child I wanted to kill myself but when I'm around toy chica i feel like i have something to live for.

3rd person pov

Then toy chica and y/n had a happy life together with a little boy and girl.