Shot #8

(blanket fort on a snow in day)

"Oh my gosh we should make a fort!" I screamed. Ethan put a finger in his ear and his face twisted. "Jesus, my ear drum is bleeding," he laughed. "Can we?" I shouted again. "Only if you stop screaming!" He shouted back. "Okay, we're gonna build it around the fireplace, and it's going to be tall enough to stand in, how tall are you?"  I asked, putting a hand on the top of his head, having to reach up a bit. "5'11," he smiled. "Damn, your tall," I muttered. "That's okay though, help me find sheets," I grabbed his hand. We were in pajama pants, big shirts, and socks. My hair was up in a messy pony tail, and we were stuck inside because of a blizzard. It was actually 2 weeks before Ethan & his twin brother's birthday. We went to the drawer where all the extra bedding was, and we grabbed Christmas lights too. He pulled paintings down and hung the sheets on the nails and screws. "Ooh, that's smart," I smiled while draping the Christmas lights across the ledge of the fireplace and across the sheets. I laid down blankets on the carpet and left the hardwood part open. I grabbed his MacBook after he sat down and I sat in between his legs. "What's your password," I asked. He flicked my hands away and put in his passcode. I took over and went on his iTunes, and started scrolling through. He had Apple Music, so he could listen to anything. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Ow, your boney," I giggled. "Boner?" He asked. "No, boney!" I screamed and laughed. He laughed with me and put his face on my back. I started playing "Can't Help Falling In Love" in the Twenty One Pilots Version. I sat the MacBook on the blankets and stood up. I held a hand out for him, and I grabbed both of his hands and pulled him up. He put a hand on my low back, and grabbed my other hand in his. I started to sing, and he was smiling, watching me sing, about an inch away from my lips. He kissed me, and I got butterflies, just like the first time he kissed me.  I hugged him and just held on. "I love you, so much," I said in a funny way and held tight onto him. "I love you too," he said in the same way and we laughed. "Let's watch a movie! I'll go make hot chocolate and we can make cookies!" "Can I pick the movie?" "Yes," I said before crawling out of the fort, but he grabbed by feet and pulled me back in. I turned over and he held me  down. "Where are you going?" He smirked. "I was going to get hot chocola-" I started but he started tickling me. "Stop! Stop! I'm gonna piss my pants, stop!" I screamed laughing out of breath. "Ethan, stop!" I laughed and felt tears running down my face. He stopped and my chest was heaving up and down as I was grasping for air. "Oh, my lord," I held a hand to my stomach. "I hate you," I laughed as I caught my breath. "Why did you do that," I wiped my tears. He kissed me, and slid a hand up my shirt. "No," I stopped him and sat up. "What kinds of cookies do you want?" I gently touched my lips, still feeling the effect of his kiss still lingering on my lips. "Ugh, you're killing me, but if I have to choose... chocolate chip, duh," he scoffed. I laughed and crawled out of the fort before he could grab my feet again. "You better let me back in there after I make the cookies," I shouted. "No promises!" He shouted back from the fort. I smiled to myself and shook my head.