Chapter 7 "Silver Streaks"

Sam's POV:

I felt His lips kiss me softly, I gently kissed back.

I pulled away from him, after I heard the door swing open, "Guys I heard somebody screaming down stairs!" J yelled as he burst into the room, "Oh my Gord, you guys were kissing!" J yelled out.

I felt a burning sensation traveling up my face, it was staying implemented on my cheeks.

"J!" I yelled out in frustration, "What?" He asked me, I heard Taurtis growl softly, "Privacy?" Taurtis Mentioned.

J blinked Confused, "Uh OK.... But I heard somebody screaming!" J yelled out, "We should go check it out!" He yelled out again.

I Stood up, Grabbing Taurtis's hand, and pulling him out of the room, I dragged him down the hallway, i followed J to the stairwell.

I let go if Taurtis as we descended the stair well, "Grian is asking if anybody els heard them scream" J mentioned.

I squinted my eyes, as I walked over to a wall, on the Floor beside the thick White wall, was a Small puddle of red Liquid, I walked along side the wall, another puddle of the liquid laid on the floor.

I bent down examining it carefully, slowly I dipped my finger in it, bringing it closer to my face, I watched as it slid down my finger onto my hand.

"Guy's, I think this is Blood," I Told them, Taurtis slowly walked closer to me.

I continued to follow the trail of the red liquid, stopping in front of a door, it was a female bathroom, I looked back at the others, They both nodded in approval, I sighed, taking a deep breath I pushed open the bathroom door.

The oder of rotting flesh hit my nose, I wanted to say it was bad, but it Wasn't, I kind of Liked it.

Pushing away these thoughts, I stepped into the room, I looked down at my foot to see the same red liquid from before, it was all over my shoe's, I traced the trail of the liquid, up until I saw a object, no not an object a Corpse, the corpse didn't surprise me, I mean I was following a trail of blood, but it was who it was that suprised me.

"Sandra?" I asked quietly, as I stepped towards the Corpse, the long silver hair stained with blood, her nicely fitted blue tank top ripped open as a pair of scissors were shoved into her abdomen, resulting in blood loss.

I some how suspected this, that She was Next.

I knelt down beside Sandra, placing my index and pointer finger on her wrist, carefully checking for a pulse, I sighed, Nothing I griped the scissors and pulled them out of her abdomen, carefully setting them down beside her, grabbing a dust covered sheet from off one of the Toilets, I laid it over her carefully.

I turned to the door way to see Taurtis, Grian, and J, all watching me, "D-Did you know her?" J asked me, I nodded slowly, "She was Best friends with the other girl who died, I comforted her when she was crying.." I begain trailing off at the end, I looked up at my friend's, I wave of despair washed over me, "D-Do you think this is m-my fault?" I asked them, Stuttering slightly.
J shook his head quickly, Taurtis didn't respond, "What do you mean?" Grian asked me, "do you think its a coincidence that almost every girl I have talked to during this field trip has died?" I asked him, He looked toward the floor, "I guess your Right.." he Said quietly.

I looked down at my clothing to see my pants with blood stains down the front of the legs from kneeling beside her, blood on my hands from Checking her pulse, and pulling out the scissors, plus the Blood on my shoes, from just walking in here, right now if anybody murdered anybody I would arouse the most suspicion.

"We better go get Mrs.Okami," Grian mentioned, We all nodded, except for Taurtis, "Sam you should probably change first," Taurtis said out of the blue, (Get it? Huh? No? Oh well.)
I looked back at myself again, and nodded, we all walked out of the room, as we saw a large group of students gathered around the door, they must have heard the screaming too.

I realized that if they saw me with any blood on me I would be the first person they would blame, I quickly hid behind Taurtis, peeking over his shoulder, as he exited the room.

Mrs.Okami, ran down the stairwell and into the group of people, "What is going on?" She asked, not sounding so positive, J waved her over to us, she ran over, as Grian opened the door of the The Females Bathroom, Mrs.Okami walked into the room, "Sandra Bloom..." I heard her mutter, I sighed, this has to have something to do with me.

I stood up and leaned close to Taurtis, "can we go please..." I whispered at a low volume, he nodded and lead me away from the commotion, and up the stairwell.

After we ascended the stairs, we walked to our room, opening the door, and quickly walking inside, I grabbed a change of clothing from the dresser, and sprinted to the bathroom.

After I was all cleaned up I exited the bathroom.

Taurtis smiled up at me, and i smiled back.

The door opened, J and Grian came into the room, "oh hey guys" Taurtis said, smiling, I turned to look at them, as they walked over to us, "that was pretty violent," J mentioned, I nodded, as I sat down on the bed.

"Who ever it was didn't try very hard to conceal the fact she was murdered" Grian thought out loud, "Unless you knew her" I said out loud, "What do you mean?" Grian asked me, raising an eyebrow, "Sandra, and the other girl were really close" I told them, Grian and J both nodded in understanding.

"We needs to Figure out who this is, Before anybody els gets hurt." Grian said, I stood up off the bed, Putting on a fake smile, "Let's go look around the museum, I mean that's why were here." I said, Everybody Nodded, and we all made our way out the door.

One by one we all descended the stairs, walking out into the lobby, I lead them threw a door way, I glanced around at the numbers of statues of Females and males, there were adults, Children, and even some our age, There was some with cat ear's, dog ear's, and even one With Bunny ear's.

I turned to look at the others, J was looking at the statues in awe, Grian Followed J around, but it didn't look like he was that interested.

I spun around as I felt somebody tapping my shoulder, "Hey Sam that one looks like you!" Taurtis exclaimed, I looked into the direction he was pointing to see, a Tall Statue of A Girl with Bunny ear's like mine, I looked up at Taurtis, "Ya but it is a girl" I mentioned, "Ya?" He asked me, a wave of realization washed over me, as I punched Taurtis in his shoulder, he laughed, as I crossed my arms.

I studied my surroundings, "guys its getting dark" I told the others, J sighed, "Fine let's go then" J said, giving up.

We all walked back out into the lobby, I saw Mrs.Okami kneeling down beside one of the Dark red sofa's, J And Grian walked up the stairwell as I walked over to Mrs.Okami, Taurtis followed close behind me.

"Mrs.Okami, what is wrong?" I asked Her, she sighed deeply, "Mr.Chupacabra, came back here, and he has a terrible cold." Mrs.Okami told me, I nodded, as I looked down at Mr.Chupacabra, "He crashed the bus in the rain," she told me, I nodded, "I called the Police, They said they will come as soon as the storm is past," She told me, I smiled softly, "if its not to late...." I heard Taurtis mutter behind me, I turned to look at him, he Gave me a fake smile.

I grabbed his hand, and walked threw the lobby and up the stair well, we walked down the hall, I stopped in front of Room our room, my ears twitched as I heard a male and female Talking, but I ignored it.

After unlocking the door I walked inside of the Room, pulling Taurtis along with me, I pulled him into the room, tossing the keys on the counter.

"I'm tired" I told him, he nodded, and sat down on the bed, I walked over to the dresser opening my red bag, I pushed stuff around inside of it, I sighed deeply, I'm Missing a Knife, I Packed for Defensive purposes, It had my Name Carved into it, I might have just forgotten it back in Tokyo, or somebody could have stolen it, I closed back up the bag, and sat beside Taurtis.

I looked up at him, smiling softly, He Smiled back at me, as he laid down on the Bed, I Laid down beside him, Closing my eyes, "Good night Sam...." I heard Taurtis Mutter, "Night.." I mumbled back, I felt his lips press against my forehead, as I let the sleeping world engulf me.