Ugh She's Back

Maya POV

It's a Tuesday and I got dressed into (^^^) and left for school, once I entered the hallways everything went silent again just like the first day of school ugh while I was walking people kept on looking at me and whispering things like 'Wasn't she just in the hospital?' and 'what the hell happen to her heat' while looking at my head which might I add has a bandage around my head and I covered up with my hair. I walk to my locker and see that guy from yesterday Jay? no Jacob? no Josh? yep that's it attached his face with a girl that has mid back amber blonde length hair greenish/blueish eyes and about 5 ft 7 while wearing a tight black and white stripe crop top and high waist jean shorts wearing black high heel ankle boots and she was quite pretty, standing directly in front of my locker which I can no longer attend unless I... "Can you quit making out and scoop over so I can get to my locker" I said they break apart the girl looking quite pissed that I broke them apart while Josh just has a smirk on his face why is he smirking "Nah we're okay" He said then he started kissing the girl again I scoff and push them to the said while I open my locker I hear them scoff towards me but I ignore them, "I'm going to go bye Hannah?" did he literally forget her name and shes not bothered by it really "Heather" he slightly smiles "Right while bye Heather nice 'chat' see ya Maya" I nod and he walks off.

While I returned to my locker I was pushed from the side "What the hell do you want Hannah" I said annoyed and amused cause of her face its look a mixture of Angry/Mad/Shock "It's Heather and I want you to back off of him I saw the way you looked at him I know you guys used to have something but-" I cut her off "What do you mean we used to have something I just met him yesterday when he came in bursting into my hospital room yesterday other than that I don't know anything about him so I have no idea what your talking about" she just has a smirk "Oh stop lying you bish stop lying I know about your previous rela-" and again I cut her off "Ok listen to what is coming out of my mouth" I starting off while shutting my locker "I have no idea what you are talking about a previous relationship with him because I definitely would remember if I ever dated him that as I saw and heard of as I quote a Man Wh*re so please shut that slutty mouth of yours and leave me alone" I said and walked off.

Riley POV

So I found out that Maya lost some of her memory but she didn't forget me which I really am happy about but she did forget Josh which is good considering how he treated her, I was walking to school when I saw a sad looking girl crying next to a sign post and being the helpful clumsy me I walk up to her "Hi are you okay did you lose your mum?" she shakes her head  "N-no I *sniffle* I lost my brother his 16 and dark blonde hair with green eyes and-" she got cut off by someone "Oh my god Lucy there you are I was nearly scared to death if I couldn't find you where did you go? how did you get to this street? and who is this?" he stopped talking while looking at me his hair was a dark shade of blonde and his eyes while emerald green plus he was quite tall "I got lost while trying to find you in the crowd cause I to tie my show I thought I saw you cause this boy had the same colored hair as you but I was wrong and ended up here and this nice pretty girl stopped by and asked me if I was okay and calmed me down" she said while giving me a toothy smile. "Thank you for helping her um?" oh duh he doesn't know my name "Riley and you are?" I said while looking at him "Hi Riley I'm Kyle" I nod "Well I got to go school my Farkle is waiting for me because he said he'll meet me there so bye" I said while smiling away.

Maya POV

It's now period 4 which means last class before lunch yes and even better its my favorite ART!!! I walk in and sit down which is next to Josh great "Okay Class today half of the class will be drawing and the other half will be our models so because of that I'll will point to someone and say 1 or 2 number will be drawing and number 2 will be modeling got that okay" then started to tell us our number I luckily got 1 yay I stand on my side with Riley then we got paired up with a people to draw and I Farkle once he sat down in the chair in front of me I started drawing after what felt like hours but only 50 minutes and this is was what came out-

I showed him and his mouth hung open "Maya you really have some talent" I chuckle "Thanks Farkle" then we went up and showed the teacher "Excellent work Maya it looks excellent as always lets wait until the rest are done then we will show everyone...

I showed him and his mouth hung open "Maya you really have some talent" I chuckle "Thanks Farkle" then we went up and showed the teacher "Excellent work Maya it looks excellent as always lets wait until the rest are done then we will show everyone" we both nod and sit down and just do anything so I grabbed my phone and headphones and started playing my music while grabbing a new paper and start to draw anything, after about 6 minutes I finished it and was shocked at what I saw it was a picture of me and someone at a diner what is this? "Okay class come and show us what you drew" after Lucas and Aiden's it was Josh and Riley and Riley is a really good drawer it was beautiful they were flowers of course around the sketch of Josh which was drawn very well, then last but not least my drawing "Okay now Miss HART Mr MINKUS please show" Farkle nodded "Okay" I showed it then after about 1 minute I grabbed it and gave it to Riley she gave me a confused look "It's a photo of your boyfriend so why else would I give you this" she chuckled we exited class.

It was now Lunch which meant FOOD I got into line and grabbed myself Pizza and other stuff while I was walking to my table someone put there foot out so I tripped over and landed straight into my food "Great not only did I get my top dirty I wasted my food because of some asshole" I looked up and saw some girl from Missy's possy "Bitch did you call me a asshole?" she asked very mad might I add "Yes or was it to hard to get it through that 2 tons of make up and that thick empty skull of yours" I said and and heard people chuckle and 'oh's' I laughed and walked away. But I heard her shout I'm "Well at least Josh choose me instead of you!" I turned around "What are people talking about me and Josh I don't remember dating him or doing anything to you or knowing you plus if he chose you then why did I see him with your dear friend Heather over there making out with each other this morning" I said to her and her facial expression went from a smirk to a shock expression she turns towards Heather "Really you know not to go after him I told you this" Heather got up "I did nothing she's just lying" Heather said while pointing at me I chuckle "Yea I'm just lying does this name jog your memory Hannah" I chuckle "My name is Heather just because Josh got it wrong after we hooked up doesn't mean you have keep on bringing that up" she snapped at me then she realized what I said "She Maya was right you did hook up with Josh" oh no there might be a cat fight "Yea you know what why don't you guys talk about this later before it all turns into a cat fight and you both get suspended and won't get to see your Josh at school" they turned to me "Shut Up!" Heather said to me "No she won't because so far she has been right and she is right about this one so you two shut the hell up before something bad happens" Farkle said then Riley spoke up and said "Yea and plus it looks like you both have someone to blame this whole stupid thing on" they look at each other "Maya?" really are they dumb "NO Josh!" the whole cafeteria yelled to them "Yea plus where is Josh?" Riley said "Oh his off with Kelly in room 16a" Aiden yells "You know what why don't you to get revenge on him" they look at each other then smile "And well help with you" everyone yells even his best friends ohh this will be awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the new chapter yep so I'm really sorry for not updating but here you go and hope you enjoy it!

Love You's

-Yani❤️