Chapter 3

Fujiwara Yui's POV

Hehehe•evil grin• I'm so excited to punish them.I really can't wait.Oh!I've been on my way to my school but suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and it shocked me to see Satsuki-chan together with Aomine-kun.

"What are you grinning about Yui-chan?" She asked

"Nope nothing at all" I beamed still having this evil grin on my face

"You know you look like an idiot keeping that smug look on your face for no particular reason"Aomine-kun said and it made me frown for a while but the grin on my face returned but wider than before.Are you thinking why am I still grinning like an idiot after hearing those words?its because of what Aomine-kun said earlier it gave me more reason to give them a one hell of a training.

"Dai-chan its rude you know!"Satsuki-chan scolded him but I interrupted them before it turn a fight

"Its alright Satsuki-chan" I said

"but----"She tried to talk back but I cut her off

"Its really alright Satsuki-chan"I said to her and turned my attention to Aomine-kun"So you better be prepared for my revenge•evil smile and look•" I warned him and it made him gulped down in fear

So I walk again to continue my way to school but I noticed they weren't following so I turn around and talk to them

"Hey if you're just going to stand their we're going to be late to practice and if we're going to be late we'll be punished by our captain" I stated which made them snapped back to reality and they immediately followed me

-At the Gym-

We made it in time so we are not punish but Kise-kun was punished by Akashi-kun because he was flirting with his fangirls and it will disturb our training and his punishment is to clean the whole gym alone after practice.Hahaha poor Kise-kun because he talked back to Akashi-kun he'll clean the whole gym for one weak.

"Now everyone here is your individual training menus" I said as I posted their own training menu

"Eeeehhhh!?" They reacted

"Why?"I asked innocently as I tilted my head sideward

"I-isn't it a bit too much and why Akashicchi,Kurokocchi and Midorimacchi's training menus are not that hard"Kise-kun reasoned out

"Yeah why are their training menus a little bit easier than us"Aomine-kun agreed to Kise-kun's statement

"Got any problem Ryota,Daiki?"Akashi-kun butted in making the two silent and shiver in fear.Hahaha!their face us so funny like this (||T~T||)

"Its alright Akashi-kun I can handle it.By the way, thanks for helping me clean the mess yesterday Akashi-kun,Midorima-kun and kuroko-kun"I said as I look at them then turned my attention to the rest of the team"Whose fault do you think it is?Yours right because you left me here yesterday with your mess and to top at it all Aomine-kun's behavior a while ago" I added and flashed an evil grin at them and they gulped nervously and looked at Aomine-kun with anger.

"Just what did you do Ahomine!?"They shouted in unison.Pffft...Aomine-kun's face is priceless haha like this (°o°|| )

"uhmmm..."Aomine-kun tried to reply but I answer in his stead

"Well he JUST called his coach an IDIOT and this one HELL of a training is for my REVENGE" I said as I emphasized some words and they gulped down in fear because I flashed a very evil grin and look on my face.

"Now shall we proceed to the training,shall we?"I asked still having this evil grin on my face and they nodded their heads in response.

"Now for Midorima-kun,Kuroko-kun and Akashi-kun 50 laps around the campus,100 push-ups and 50 sit-ups,okay?"I announced to the three

"Yes coach!"Midorima-kun and Kuroko-kun replied but Akashi-kun nodded his head

"Now for the rest of you•glares at them•You'll do 250 laps around the campus,200 push-ups and 170 sit-ups,okay?"I announced to the rest of the team and they didn't react anymore but they nodded their head as a response because they thought I might make their training worse

"Now go start your practice now"I ordered them

They start doing their training program.First they did push-ups.

After they're done with them push-ups,I gave them one minute break.So the first to finish the push-up  were Akashi-kun,Midorima-kun and Kuroko-kun

"Okay one minute break everyone!"I announced

"Ehhhh!?"Kise-kun and Aomine-kun reacted but the rest of the team didn't since they have the feeling of what's going to happen next.I just gave them a glare and there they stopped complaining.

"Okay one minute break finished now you do the sit-ups"I announced and nobody complained.

After they were done with the sit-up,again I gave them one minute break.After their one minute break,next is laps around the campus.

"Now for the last training program for this morning,laps around the campus.Let me remind you, Akashi-kun,Midorima-kun and Kuroko-kun you'll only run 50 laps and as for the rest of the team,you'll run 250 laps,got it?" I confirmed and they nodded as a response

"Now start the practice" I ordered and they started to run

To let you know,I'm very strict so everytime I spotted someone,except Kuroko-kun of course, slack off I would smack their heads with a paper fan.

After they finished running around the campus,I dismissed them and they went to the locker room to change.After they finished changing to their uniforms,we immediately went to our class room for class of course.

The whole day is boring because it is just lecture there,assignment here and surprise quiz there but good thing I manage to have a very high grades though I didn't study =_____=hey! for your information I didn't cheat(a/n:who said you cheated anyway?)

>>>Fast Forward<<<

The afternoon practice was done.Do you want to know what they did?I simply grouped them into two and have a practice match between each other.The first group was composed of Kuroko-kun,Aomine-kun and Kise-kun while the second group is composed of Akashi-kun,Murasakibara-kun and Midorima-kun.If you're wondering whose group won it is obvious it will go to the group of Akashi-kun's since Akashi-kun always win,Murasakibara-kun's very good defense and the high arced 3 point shot of Midorima-kun.

Third person's POV

"Okay everyone I'll just give this reports to the head coach and I'll go home but be sure to clean your mess,got it?"Yui said in a gentle tone at first but she gave a warning tone when she said 'got it' which made the team,except Akashi of course,shiver in fear.

"Yes ma'am!"They,except Akashi, said in unison as they shiver in fear

"Good!then I'll be going now"Yui said as she stormed off to her house.

'Never get on her nerves ever again for you are wishing for an early death'the team,excluding Akashi,noted mentally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai~!!chapter 3 done

By the way,today is December 20 right?so today is Akashi Seijuro's birthday so I specially finished the chapter 3 today.

"TANJOUBI OMEDETTO AKASHI SEIJURO!!"(Congratulations on your birthday Akashi Seijuro!!)

12/20/13