Chapter 4 Costumes

October- Halloween Special

Yukine came back from training at Bishamons place with Kazuma, rubbing away the markings that was put on his face by the other blessed vessel for not being fast enough. Grumbling he walked up to the shrine only to have Yato jump out  of the shrine doors wearing a ridiculous costume right in front of him.

"Yukine you came back!!!" He exclaimed happily going for a hug only for his regalia to swiftly dodge him.

Yukine almost started to wonder why he was trying to get stronger for this god, rubbing his temples as if he had a headache. He narrowed his golden colored eyes at Yato.

"What....are you wearing?" He asked not amused by this development.

Yato beamed at the question and spins around dramatically, gave a pose. "It's a costume for Halloween!! I am Capypa!!" He shouted as he sparkles.

Yukine stared blankly before looking away because the brightness of his costume and sparkly background was hurting his eyes. "Tch." He said

Rolling his eyes he completely began to ingore Yato and goes into the shrine only to be greeted by Kofuku and Hiyori.

"Hi Yukine!!" Hiyori said smiling holding up a cup a tea, pretending to not notice a depressed Yato follow them to the shrine.

Yato goes to Kofuku and complains about Yukine being a jerk and Hiyori not dressing up with him.

"There there Yatty." Kofuku said patting him on the back giggling the whole time.

"What's his problem?" Yukine mumbled to Hiyori as he drinks some water.

Hiyori smiled and explained that Yato wants them to dress up for Halloween.

Yukine immediately refuses to dress up for Halloween, causing Yato to hug him tightly and annoy him about it.

Hiyori laughed and eats some cookies, Kofuku watched happily as Yukine tries to force Yato off of him.

"GET OFF OF ME!!"