Chapter 1

It was a sunday afternoon harry, louis, niall and liam were all at home they had a day off work they were sitting on the sofa in a comfortable silence, they all had thoughts on their minds each were scared to express not wanting to say the wrong thing. Louis let out a slight sigh "when are we going to mate" everyone turned to look at him "Louis you know we need an omega to mate" Liam spoke with a small smile. "Then why are we not looking for one, every week i ask the same question and every time you give me the same response where are we going to find an omega who will put up with all of us its not like-"
knock knock
"ill get it" Niall got up and walked to the door as soon as he opened it he was greeted with an amazing scent the smell of an omega Niall looked down to see a small omega his breath was stuck in his throat beautiful he thought, ravishing skin tone light hazel colored eyes surrounded by long eyelashes plump lips razer sharp cheekbones and an exquisit jawline.
"Hi im your new neighbor " he spoke such an angelic voice
"come in please" Niall said bringing in the mystery boy closing the door "this way" he spoke placing his hand on the back of the omegas back steering him towards the other boys.
"who was at the door" Louis said looking up not expecting to see what he did.
Harry looked up "Omega" "What is your name little one"
"Zayn"
"Your an Omega" Liam looked straight into Zayn eyes. Zayn eyes slightly widened this was the moment he realized all four of the other men were alphas "Your all alphas, I um i should go, im sorry" they all noted how vulnerable the omega could be.
"No, i mean yes we are alphas but don't be scared we wont harm you" "Zayn are you mated?" Zayn could see the need in all of their eyes he hated when people judged him on his looks and status.
Zayn narrowed his eyes "No im not mated, why do you wish to mate with me? is that why your asking" tilting his head to the left slightly raising one eyebrow. They were all astonished at how they omega when form quiet to almost feisty
"We... yes oh god yes" Niall said from behind him
Zayn whipped around to face him he pursed his lips for a second before speaking "why do you want to mate with me you know nothing about me" he paused for a second turning to face them all "your all judging me based on my looks why should i mate with people like you"
"Zayn you realize we are alphas and you are being very disrespectful right now" liam spoke his voice dropping
"And you do realize you are not my alphas, it was so nice meeting all of you but my maker is waiting for me and i must go" That was the last thing he said before walking out
"Liam remember when i was talking about looking for an omega.... we dont need to look anymore " Louis smiled
"He'll be a handful" liam said not liking the way the omega spoke to them
"but he'll be our handful" Niall smiling widely
" we should talk with his maker, we need to get to know him more you saw how he acted before" they all nodded agreeing with what harry said
"lets get our omega".....

Hello It's me
That's old I know
Follow me on Instagram for updates on when I'm updating the story :)
My Instagram is Ziamandlucaya
I hope your enjoying the story so far my next update should be soon.
Make sure to share vote and comment on my story 10 votes and 5 comments and I'll post the next chapter xx ~Serena