Ch. 9

I couldn't believe that little tease! I wanted her so badly it wasn't funny. I heard the door open and hurried for my discarded panties. I shoved them into my coat as the principal opened the door. He looked uncomfortable. "Maria," he said firmly. "I need you." I had heard rumors about him. How he used women for sex and at times he'd take them by force.

I tensed up and grabbed my stuff. I jumped up, feigning innocence as I hurried for the door. "Sorry, Mike, but I have to get home to my husband." He nodded his head sadly.

"I'll be in here during lunch on Friday." I nodded my head and locked the door behind him. I hurried to my car and drove home. I saw a hooded figure sitting on my porch. I parked the car and they turned their head to face me. They got up and stood by the door. It looked like they had a gun in their pocket.

They motioned for the door and I unlocked it. The person shoved me through the door and I tumbled to the floor. My hand stung as it smacked the hard wood floor. The person now stood over me, and I froze as they slowly reached up to remove their hood. I kicked them in the knee and bolted up the stairs, locking myself in my bedroom. The door rattled as the person banged on it forcefully. I tried to shimmy the window open, but it wouldn't budge.

"Maria, it's me. Open up," the voice said from the other side of the door. I froze. It was Page. I hurried to unlock the door and she stood before me, the hood down. I was livid with rage.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You scared me to death!" I smacked her arm repeatedly. She looked indifferent as I did so. I tapped my foot impatiently. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a long box. She handed it to me and walked away. She was gone and out the door, before I could even open it.

I flipped the lid and gasped at the gorgeous bracelet that laid against the velvety inside. I closed it quickly and ran after her. She was already gone before I could find her, but I saw her truck driving away from my house. I climbed into my car and tailed her. She was leading me outside of town to the grounds of the old haunted castle. The sun had already begun to go down.

I parked my car on the other side of the trail and continued to follow her on foot. She had parked her car and just sat there, the car still running. I hurried to her but was stopped by a man with a shotgun. "Hello there, pretty lady," he said as he took my arm in his hard grasp. I yelped in pain and the gun came into view. "Make one small noise and I'll shoot you."

I nodded my head and he led me towards the castle, taking me pass Page's van. I heard the door open. "Hey!" she shouted. We spun around.

"Oh, hi, Page," he said kindly. I was shaking with fear.

"What are you doing with my teacher, Ronald?" she asked forcefully. I heard him gulp in fear.

"This is your teacher?" he asked, his voice shaky.

"Yeah. Now let her go." His grip on my arm loosened and I hurried over to Page's side. "Go home, Ronald." She turned and shoved me to the other side of the truck. "Get in." I did as she said and she got in on the driver's side. She was silent for a few moments and then she bashed her fist against the steering wheel.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly. She turned her gaze to me, her eyes hard and scary.

"No, I'm not fucking okay! You almost got yourself raped! Do you know that?! Why the hell did you follow me?!" she screamed. I gulped.

"I wanted to apologize for attacking you earlier...I shouldn't have done it and I'm really sorry." I started to cry. Page sighed.

"Come here." She opened her arms to me. I shook my head. "Maria, it's okay." She leaned forward and took me into her arms, wrapped me in her warmth. I cried into her shoulder.