Chapter 7.

*-Beth's POV-*

I was heading downstairs when all the boys greeted me with hugs "Good morning." They all said in unision. I laughed "Morning" I said back. They had already made breakfast, i got a plate and sat down and started eating. I realized my hair was a mess and i wasnt wearing makeup. Then i realized I didnt tell my mom that i was staying over. Crap. JC came downstairs and he ate breakfast. I started going upstairs too fix my hair. I looked terrible.

*-Jc's POV-*

I decided too get dressed while Beth was in the bathroom. I love her so much. After i got dressed i waited by the bathroom door for her. Once she came out i guess she didnt know i was there cause when i moved in her way and grabbed her waist she gasped. "Haha, did i scare you, love?" I said with a chuckle. She scoffed "Shut up, Jc." She laughed. "I was thinking we could all go to the beach today." I said looking at Beth. "I'd go anywhere, as long as its with you." She kissed my nose. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you more" She said. "You wish." I laughed. "Wish granted." She said and started walking downstairs. I scoffed "Yeah. Whatever!!" I shouted at her smiling.

*-Later on-*

*-Beth's POV-*

Jc drove me home and l unlocked my front door and i started writing a note. Mom must be at work. The note said: "I went too the beach with Jc and his friends. Love you momma. I'll be safe. xx <3" I put it on the table and started getting everything i needed. I decided too leave another note. "And i might stay at Jc's house with his friends if thats okay. If its not text me. Love you. <3" I got my black bikini with grey swirls and some of my makeup and pajamas, toothbrush, ect.

I walked out of my house, shutting the door and locking it. I saw that Jc was leaning against his car, waiting for me. I smiled at the sight of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Beautiful People! :)

Thanks for all the reads! 69 already!!!! :D And too think i only started yesterday!

Thank you so much! <3

Stay Cloudy. <3