18.Video chat!

After lapis left that very night i guess she has school speaking of school.Its the afternoon i lazily read some book to broaden my engineering/technician even though i know pretty much everything good to look threw more complicated science.I heard a knock down stair maybe its lapis no.....maybe? I stumbled to get up walking down the stairs if you are wondering i reactly moved into another house not to bad it like three houses down where lapis live not to bad.As i opened the door my narrow my eyes seeing pink big hair "oh hello are you peridot?" i mutter "yeah who are you?" she smile "Im Ms.Rose Quartz but you can call me rose" she smile calmly i let her in sat on the coach she smile making herself comfortable "do anything to drink?" she smile making eye contact "no but thank you" i sigh "Why are you here?" she politely coughed "well i heard about you being kidnap and just so happen im the board of the school seeing how its your Junior now i have thoroughly check your backgrounds" i shrug "and your point is?" she chuckle "well i and the board made a mistake with your transcript" i rise an eyebrow a mistake what could that mean?

Lapis:POV
School finally ended yes i think i was going to pass out felt lonely without Peri around she tired and overwhelm now what happen over the last few weeks it was boring and lonely.I rush out of class shoving books and paper inside my backpack then racing to my bike i love to ride the wind in my haie cool breeze i could get lost in it.I rode fast to peri house she send a text messages of her address i guess no sneaking in anymore.As i lay my bike on the rail putting my lock annd locking it.I knocked on the door three time until i heard loud foot steps opening the door i smile widely "Hey Peri~" she took my hand embacing me into a hug "hey lapis i miss you" i giggle.cute.She pulled me upstairs "Oh ummm..lapis im talking to steven" my eye lit hearing that name.Sat sat down attenting to the screen i groan picking her up making her sit on my lap i felt my body twitch i ignore it hugging her "Oh heyyyyy Lapis!!! How are,ya?" i smile "im great steven" no your not stop lying "oh great anx thank Peridot for helping me out with skype took ages to figure it out" she grunt "no problem Steven" i smile then i saw purple boots near the computer "Steven who are you talking to?" Steven smiled widely "oh Lapis and Peridot!!" amethyst lay down "ahahaha hey guy glad you two are back together" she giggled same here "oh right ummm...i was thinking would you guy like a drive by theater?" i felt my hands twitch abit i lighted touch peri thighs she seem to notice as she jolts stighly abit.I bite my lip i could just- "Sure Amethyst!! Lapis you okay with this?" i snap out of my thoughts "yeah im fine with it" amethyst and Steven smiled at each other "so when is it?" Steven go up "oh guy be right back connie here" amethyst scoot closer "well it this Saturday at midnight!!" she explain excitedly i wasn't paying attention to amethyst and Peri chat i really wanted Peri i don't know why for one year i haven't see,touch,hear and now she here with me....i

Amethyst:POV
As me and Peri talked more about what movie we should or what this option we should watch then "hey amethyst....we...will be right back"Peridot and i look confuse as lapis close the laptop i can see lapis dragging peridot away i sigh as then Pearl lean down to me "Who were you talking to?" i turn leaning on my hand "Peridot and Lapis are.....pre- occupied" i smirk "ohhhh" she chuckled "hey pearl wanna go to the drive by theater with us?" she rise an eyebrow this suck pearl should lighted up abit let lose "welll......is Garnet going aswell?" i layed down "nahhhh she has other plans soooo..?" she cross her arms "yeah sure" i sigh "why not pe- wait??? Really?" i stood up "yeah i guess why not could be fun" steven walked by "drive by theater" he eye sparkled "oooohhhh i wanna come!!" i chuckle "you sure can steven" he smiled widely "Oh so when and what time is it?" i tap my finger trying to remember "ummmm...its on Saturday at midnight" Pearl change her mood fast 'oh no wat past his bedtime!!" i grunt "lighted up Pearl she Teen like us" steven step in "YEAH!" i giggle as we both protest.Pearl sigh "fine!!" we both hug Pearl then we all heard Lapis voice "Sorry guy i....just...heh...wanted...to have alone time with Peri~"

Peridot:POV
Its felt like my chest going to explode the tightness of my heart the gasping for air i can barebly attempt to get up.Lapis was busy still talking to amethyst and...pearl i believe then i heard a click on my laptop so i tried to get up Lapis lay down on my bed "sorry Peri....i couldn't help myself" i blush madly kissing her cheek "i love you" she smile hugging me "i love you too" i smile cuddling close to lapis.

Next day~
"LAPIS NO!!" i scrim away backing myself onto the wall ""c'mon peri just try it on for me?" i hissed "im NOT going to put that on!!" she gave me light puppy eyes ughhhh i can't say no too those eye "fine......" she lit up her face smiling happily.I stood up as she put wolf ears and paws on my and a a tail "awwww you look so kawaii" i wanted to protest if she happy so am i.I smirk widely then started acting like a wolf hunting for it's prey "peri......what....are yo-" i growl startee chasing her threw out the house she smile and laughed then i tackle her on the bed chopping on her neck "am i too wild,baby?" she giggled "y-yes st-stop it" i stop smiling down to her "hey Peri promise.....me something" i rise an eyebrow "what?" she shrugged "promise me we will stay together" i sihh gaving her a peck on the lips "i promise" she kiss me back holding which escalated pretty quick.