Holloween Special!

It Holloween my favorite time of the year besidw Christmas and Thankgiving those are at second best i love Holloween dressing up as anything,trick-or-treaty,getting unsafe free candy,scaring kids not to mention the Hunted House alway give me a chilling fright.
"hey peridot are you ready for Holloween?!?!?" she grunt "no not really...." i frowned "awww why not?" she keep writting some weird math equation in her book "Dressing up,getting candy,haunted house,etc aren't my thing....." i huffed "why is that?" she sigh "I don't see the point of it though" i pulled her chair sitting in her lap she blush "Come celebrate Halloween with me?" i begged abit she narrow her eyes about to opposed "pleeaasseeeee" she stood there thinking i kiss her lips "for me" she sigh "oh....alright i just can't say no to you" i smile hugging her "ohhhh this going to great....oh my god we need to find a holloween costume for you" i smile widely thinking of what peridot should wear "Lapis if your going to pick out a costume for me then im going to pick out costume for you,deal?" i extanted my hand and we shook "deal now let g-" my phone started to vibrate.

Amydatbest: hey LSP happy holloween to the both of ya!!

LapisLauzli: hey amy what do you want?

SaltyPoorl: amy me and Garnet are waiting for you hurry up

Amydatbest: hold your horse im trying to find steven and also lapis we are going shopping for costume and would you like to come?

SquareMom: Amethyst have you found steven yet?

LapisLauzli: Yes amy me and peridot just about heading there and hey Garnet,Pearl.

Squaremom: Greetings

Loveablesteven: guuuyyy sorry i had to fine Connie

LapisLauzli: Connie? Who that? Your girlfriend

Loveablesteven: noooo she not!!!!

Amydatbest: hush now Steven you know you like her ',:)

SaltyPoorl: "And you say she just a friend~"

Amydatbest: Right now Pearl xD

Loveablesteven: guuuuyyy cut it out!!!

SquareMom: Amethyst,Pearl don't mess with his fucky flow!!!

LapisLauzli: you guy just too funny xD

Amydatbest: anyway lapis hurry up and get here alright?

LapisLauzli: alright we're currently walking okay!!

I put my phone back into my pocket smile at peri "what they say?" i giggled holding Peri hand she started to blush "they say we should hurry up!!" i walked abit faster as peri tries to level my pase.As we got there Amethys,Steven,Garnet,Pearl,Connie greeted us "oh my i heard so much about you guy" i was surprise and shocked "steven told me everything about you!!" she smile steven rub his neck "oh well glad to meet one of steven closes friends!" she smile at me steven fluster with embarrassment "oh right this Peri my girlfriend" she shook hands with Connie greeting her "Alright,Alright now that yall meet like get our fright on!!!" i snorted dragging peridot into the costume store run by you guess it Mr.Smiley "Hey welcome!!" she greeted us.Th rest of the gang soft of separate i look throw the costume seeing what Peridot should wear "hey lapis i think i found her costume!!" she pulled it out eyes fulled of stars i kiss her kiss "i love it" i kept looking for the perfect costume on that define peridot bazaar personality then i found two black cat ears and now slim tail and some paws "Peri i found the perfect costume" she took it smiling "alright let go and change!!" i dragged her to the changing room.I open the door pulled stared changing this going to be fun!!!.

Peridot:POV
Its been how long? I can't remember since i celebrated holloween not my most favorite holiday but....if its make lapis happy then im happy to be spending time with her i didn't use the changing room just put on my cat ears,tails,paws waited for lapis then Amethyst,Steven,Connie,Garnet,Pearl came over "What up P!!" Amethyst was a werewolf while Pearl was a hoodie ghost i can see why then Garnet was like Frankenstein wife electric bolts and everything Steven smile at me amazing at my costume "Peri you look so sweet!!!" i smiled weirdly "thank i like yours!" steven was a Vampire he flung his cape around pretending to be a Vampire "Im Vam-Steven for now on!!" Connie laughed she was a scary doctor "Oh Steven!!" steven mess around with Connie "i want to suck your blood!!" Connie giggled then lapis came out oh my stars dose cute amethyst nugged me then whisper in my ear "don't you think lapis pretty sexy huh?" i blush very red "hey Peri what do you think?" by looking at her she already case a spell on me "Lovely!!" she laughed "Alright let go i..hehehe...have a few places to egg people" Pearl huffed "Don't coming running to me amethyst when the police caught you" amethyst laughted "Pearl this...like our tradition Lapis,Peridot you will join us right?" i nodded why the clods not? "Ummmm okay sure!!" i said while Lapis agreed "so when?" Amethyst grin "Ummmm right before the hunted house!!" me and Lapis turn to look at each other "Hunted house?" we said in union "Oh right Amethyst forget to mentioned that well....sort of" i rise an eyebrow "what do you mean?" amethyst grin "they saw long ago by the abandon lighthouse a ghostly spirit hunted that very lighthouse for wondering brave soul to set foot......" Steven shiver "then what happen?" amethyst gring widely "nobody knows they.....just disappear.....gone like that!!!" steven quiver in fear "Hahaha well im not scared of a spirit" Connie sais full of confidence "Alright chill out first we need get out trick and our treat on!!" all of us agreed on it.

All went door by door getting candy lapis smiled widely "Lapis why are we doling this?" shw giggled "its fun peridot!!" i snarled "fun...you say aren't we abit to old...to have candy?" she held my hand kissing my cheek "never too old to trick or treat!!!" she smirk dose have a point im glad she ks enjoying herself.After pillow cased fulled of candy we stop at my her house leaving the candy behind before finding crystal gems more like crystal clods "Remember Peridot its alway good with your hangout wkth friends make sure put you candy in a safe location before heading back out" i took a mental note of that we meat up with crystal clods "Alright are you ready for the egg festival?" we nodded ready for whatever amethyst had plans

After pillow cased fulled of candy we stop at my her house leaving the candy behind before finding crystal gems more like crystal clods "Remember Peridot its alway good with your hangout wkth friends make sure put you candy in a safe location befo...

Thank you so much for reading and you can up above a log date messing from peridot now hold on don't worry next part of Holloween special right around the corner and Happy Holloween to all a good fright!!!