CHAPTER 7 ✅

Enjoy 💟

Manik and the gang are ready for their trip to New York . The are more than excited . They are curious about the singer they are collaborating with .

"Guys come on the plane has started the boarding " Sharron their manager said giving a wink to Manik was not unnoticed by the gang .

"Cabir do you know the sluts are not allowed in the plane " Navya said loudly so that sharron can here it . Sharron glared at her but the other member snickered .

"Yeah I know but someone people don't understand self - respect you know " Cabir reply taking sleeping Arnav in his arms from her arms as she was holding him for a long time .

They all settled in the plane . The whole business class was book by the producers for their comfort . Navya and Cabir sat together , Alia and Dhruv, mukti alone cause she wants space and Manik and Sharron cause she can leave him alone .

Sharron was rubbing manik's thigh . She was trying to get his attention but he was not interested in her . He thinks she was just a good distraction but nothing more than it.

Manik pushes Sharron hands from his thighs and put his headphone and plans to ignore her all the way  to New York . Manik had a feeling that he can't jerk it off . It was about Nandini . He has a feeling that he will find Nandini there . Its just a feeling he felt which was not new or anything . This feeling he had when he went to UK for some shoot . But it turned out to be wrong . So he tried to distract himself . And the only way he could do was Sharron .... he needs to distract or he is going to go crazy . He kisses Sharron and oblivious she responded . She kisses him like some sloppy pig .

Most of the fight the makeout until Cabir hit Manik on his head .

"Dude your nephew is here stop this shit " Cabir shouted at Manik but he  just sighs and went to washroom but Sharron glared at him and huffs and sits because she can't say anything .

"Guys Manik is out of his mind I mean with that bitch " Alia said

"I know after Nandini ......." navya stoped talking because she saw Manik coming back . And Arnav came crying to Navya .

"Mama !! Mama !! that aunty shouted at me !! " and he was crying again

Navya fumed in Anger " Sharron who gave you the right to shout at my kid !!! " she shouted at her .

Sharron just rolled her eyes "  he was being cranky and irritating. I told him to stop irritating me but he didn't it's your job to handle you child " she jumped on Sharron and slapped her which left a red mark on her cheeks she was going to kill her but Cabir stoped her . As people say never piss of a mother other wise she will kill you with her

"Navya that's enough and Manik please take you bitch away please ! " Cabir shouted at Manik he was too damm irritated with him to even look at him .

After some hours  they all went to sleep . All were too tired from all the drama that was caused by Sharron but that bitch never understands her limits .

Next morning they all reached New York and all were tired of the flight . They all silently makes their move towards the baggage counter. After collecting their bags they were taken to the place were they were supposed to live .

They reach the mansion or as people say palace... it's a beautiful place outside of the city it's very admirable place . It have a beach on the back side .  Inside it has a swimming pool for adults and kids .

The gang straight when to their rooms and went to sleep peacefully. But little they didn't know that it was Nandini murthy's house .

~~~

Hope you all like the story line 🐼🐼🐼