BONUS CHAPTER

Manik has been without Nandini for 25 years and now the kids his friends have also busy or left him . He misses Nandini and hopes to see her soon .

"Nandini I'm lonely without you and these 25 years have been so difficult yet amazing with our kid you know" Manik smiles and closes his eyes thinking about Nandini ...

"Manik ..." Manik heats someone calling him and he opens his eyes and can't believe to see Nandini standing there in golden gown same young Nandini ... he looks at himself and he feeling energetic and the same Monster Manik feeling in him. Yes he is the same young  Manik with his Nandini.
"Nandini I missed you so much" Manik runs and hugs her tightly and weeps in her arms . Nandini rubs his back and smiles at her's childish Manik .
"Manik? Are you just going hug me and cry and not enjoy with me humm"
Nandini teases him and Manik wipes his tears and smiles at her .

"All those days are gone Nandini now it's our time to enjoy let's go" they both intertwine there hands and walk together towards the light .
Nandini and Manik now together no one can separate them now it's time for there kids to continue there story and family ...

"Manik I'm proud of you" Nandini looks at Manik and says .

"Really, but why" Manik asked her in confusion.

"You raised our kids so amazing with our culture and our Music .. I'm so happy to see them connected to music it always seems to me that if music is with them then I'm in them.. I was angry with god for many years because I couldn't be with you all and grow old .." Nandini gave a sad smile thinking about it ...

"Nandini you remember when in college you punched me those were the days I love to remember" Manik didn't want Nandini sad so he tried to think about the happy days they spend together.

"Yeah I know it was an awesome punch don't you think" Nandini asked happily.
"Oh please it was nothing it didn't even hurt that much" Manik said thinking about the punch which hurt like a bitch ... He still remembers those days every bit of it .

"Whatever Manik I know it hurt like hell" Nandini chuckles and looks at Manik who pouts at Nandini's words ..
Nandini looks at him and thinks he looks so cute and kisses his lips Manik still in shock but response to her kisses and they both forget about everyone around them and just love each other ...

Manik and Nandini talked together
about there happy moments for long but it just felt like minutes .. As we know no time can get backs those 25 years alone of Manik waiting for Nandini ...

"Daddu ! Daddu ! Hey up we need to go out" Manik jerks up and Wakes up from his slumber in which he and Nandini were finally together ..

Manik looks here and there try's to find Nandini and he finds and beautiful Nandini in golden gown looking at him and giving him a flying kiss .. and she disappeared..... into thin air .....

Manik sighs and closes his eyes and wishes for Nandini but again here our cute little Rihan trying to get his Daddu's attention..

"Yes Rihan what happen?" Manik looked at him and smiled.

"Daddu come watch movie with us ..." Manik goes with him and sees his whole family is there and he sits with them and enjoys ... Nandini sits besides Manik and Manik smiles looking at her ... but little does he know she is just his imagination or her soul waiting for Manik ........

————————————————
Hey guys I hope you all like it ..... so I hope with this you all like the happy ending .....