~Blurry-School~

I can still see everything whilst Blurryface is in control but I can't fight it so I sit here helpless. We walk into my school and when I say we I mean me and Blurryface  as we walk in my senses go mad, I feel everyone's eyes on me as they watch me my hand starts to shake and Blurryface is going into overload I fall to the ground and Blurryface screams and everyone in the school gardens are now looking at me. 

Blurryface has now left me again, I'm back in control but now everyone is staring it me and it may trigger Blurryface so I get up and run as fast as I can and I get to the school doors when a group of boys trip me up, I fall hard onto the floor and I smack my face of the floor. One of the boys come over to me and pick me up and pin me to the wall I just sit there staring at him and he starts calling me names "What was that all about you freak!" I just sit there staring and he punches me in the face and then the stomach I fall to the ground he kicks me many times, my nose has been burst and my lips are bleeding I get up and he stares at me I go to run and he shouts "HEY FREAK GET BACK HERE!" I keep on running and I find the disabled toilets so I go in slam the door shut and lock it, I slump to the ground and I cry lots.

I get up of the floor fix my t-shirt and the school bell goes, I wait about five minutes in the bathroom to make sure everyone is in class. I unlock the door and I come out the toilet and I run down the hallway and leave the school, I walk out the gates and I feel myself want to cry again but I stop myself and keep walking, I walk on to the woods and I walk deep into them. I have been walking for about an hour now, I keep going though not knowing where I am going but everything today has just got me stressed out so I keep walking deeper into the woods. I get tired and take my bag and hoodie of I sit down with my back against a tree, I feel a something on my back so I stand up and I look up and that's when I realize I have been sitting underneath a Tree-house and it's all burnt and stuff but I get curious so I start to climb and when I get to the top I am just about to walk into it when I hear someone inside. I am still very curious and it was probably just a squirrel or something I can't let Blurryface let me think different so I step into the tree-house, and I or Blurryface whoever was correct theirs a boy about ages with me in the corner of the tree-house he has bright red hair and mocha eyes. He stands up and he says "Hey I'm Josh, who are you?"