Chapter 4.

I could not believe this was happening.

My stupid brother set up a "date" with my biological father, whom i did not want anything to do with.
What is his problem?!

I ran downstairs and found my mom standing in the kitchen.

"Mom! You're letting this happen?" I yelled.

"Honey, he wants you to be a part of this. I cant argue with your brother, and you know that. Now go fix yourself up." She turned around and continued putting away food.

I groaned and went up to my room. How dare they?! Forcing me to meet someone who walked out on me! This is ridiculous.

A few minutes later, i heard the doorbell ring, and my brother running to answer it. Moments after, i heard a deep voice carrying through the living room.

"This is a beautiful house, Caroline."

I slapped my hand to my forehead. David's here. I looked in the mirror at myself, sighed, and walked to my death waiting downstairs.

"So, David, how've you been?" My mom asked.
"Just fine. Pretty busy with the kids."

Kids? What the hell? Is this dude just a pumper and dumper?

"Oh? You have more little ones?"
My mom obviously read my mind.

David smiled. "Yes, two more. Avery and Branson. Avery is 16 and Branson is 13. Branson is at the stage where he thinks he's P-Diddy."

My mother laughed, and motioned me down.
"Honey, don't be rude. Come down and say hi."

I grumbled and walked over. When i got towards him, i was shocked. This dude is like, 6'7".

"Allison, you've grown so much." He smiled and hugged me gingerly.
"Yeah, considering you haven't seen me since i was TWO." I snapped back.
"Lighten up. You're acting like a bitch." My brother threw in.
My mom gave us the look, then turned to David. "Well, you guys have fun. I'll see you when you get back."
"Bye daddy!" I yelled up the stairs.
"Bye Monkey!" He yelled back.

I could tell that made David slightly uncomfortable, which was perfectly okay with me.

Once we were in the car, David looked over at Ayden.
"You haven't changed since i last saw you."
"That was like a couple of weekends ago, Pops." He rolled his eyes.

I sighed loudly and flopped back into my seat. How dare he? Call this man "Pops". Ugh, disgusting.

"Now, I'm going to take you guys to meet your siblings." He looked at me in the rear view mirror.
"Joy," i mumbled.
"God, Allison, shut the fuck up. You're being a prissy bitch," my brother hit my leg.
"Fuck you, Ayden!" I punched his shoulder.
"Both of you need to calm down. I don't see how Caroline deals with you," David snapped at us.
"That doesn't mean you can play Dad," i threw back at him.

David clenched his jaw, and tightened his grip on the steering wheel.
A moment later, he sighed and relaxed.
"I'm not trying to play dad. I know i left you, Allison, but that was 14 years ago."

"And since then, you've dipped your wick in anything that walks and has a pulse," i looked out the window, cupping my chin in my palm.

"I know i cheated on your mother! I know it was wrong of me to do. But people change."

"Whatever," i muttered.

Needless to say, that was a tense car ride to his house.

********

When we finally got to his house, i looked out of the window.
It was a pretty big house for a small family, with very chic paint.

"Nice house, Padre," Ayden said as he got out.
"Thank you, my wife painted it." David said.

I scoffed and opened the car door. How ridiculous. Why am i here?

We went inside and i could smell food cooking. It smelt great.

"In here!" A young, soft voice yelled.

David lead us through the narrow hallway into the kitchen. A woman was standing over the stove, stirring something. She had long blonde hair, wide hips, a big butt, and long legs.
I can see that David has a thing for those types of chicks.

"Hi, honey," David smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Hello, dear. I'm making some pasta for you all." She turned and smiled at us. "You must be Allison and Ayden. I'm Fallon, your step-mother."
The first thing i noticed was the huge boulder that was right smack in my face. David can't keep it in his pants.

Sounds like someone else i know.

"Nice to meet you," i smiled and hugged her gingerly.
"Yeah, ditto," my brother looked around at the kitchen.

"Kids! Get down here! Allison and Ayden are here!" David yelled through the house.
"Coming!" I heard two voices yell back.

First a girl walked out of a random door. She looked a lot like me, except more pale.
"Hi, Allison. Im Avery," she came in for a hug. I slightly patted her back and told her how delighted i was to meet her.

Next, some boy walked in. He walked with a slight limp.
"Are you, like, hurt or something?" I asked him.
"Does it look like im injured?" He snapped.
He looked me up and down, then smiled.
"You're pretty fine."

Fallon smacked his head, and told him to go set the table.

"Damn, Fallon. Chill." He said, whipping his hair back to its original place.

Avery rolled her eyes. "Sorry about him. He wants to be in the 'pimp biz' as he calls it."

I laughed. "Same with Ayden. They're gonna get along."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Ayden yelled.

I'm already liking Avery.