one

12th October 2015// Los Angeles, California

Daniella's POV:

A mixture of nerves, excitement and happiness take over my body as I take my spot in the centre of the front row for the show. Once the shoving starts, I doubt I will be able to stay here, but as long as I get to see my brother, I do not care. It has been almost 6 months since I have seen him and I understand that he is touring, but I miss him because he is like my best friend.

As the crowds start to fill up, I compare my outfit to everyone else's. I am not wearing merchandise of the performers, not one piece out of all eleven at this show, however, I think that what I am wearing is a little bit more valuable. I am wearing a white sleeveless crop top, with one of my brother's, or Adore's flannels, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of combat boots.

Eventually, everyone is in the room and the lights go down, informing everyone that the show is about to start. After opening sequence on the screen happens, the queens all run on stage to begin the opening number. Adore is the first name called out, so I cheer as loud as I can, causing them to look down at me and smile.

God, I have missed that smile so fucking much. After the opening numbers and a speech of Michelle, the first performer, which happens to be Ivy, comes on stage. She sings her song Overcome and she kills it, there is no other way to put it. Katya is introduced next and everyone pushes to get closer to the stage which means I am now in the second or third row back. Katya does a lip sync before getting a mic and talking to the audience.

"What's up LA?!" Katya shouts, causing the crowd to erupt with cheers. "Did you enjoy that?"

The boy who had pushed me screamed something like "You are so flexible," to Katya which made her look over to me and wink.

"You know, the little sister of one of the queens is here tonight and she is a pretzel, so I would watch who you push out the way." Katya smirks, looking at me. The boy from before mutters an apology to me, letting me stand in the spot I was in previously.

The show goes on and I cheer, clap and laugh at all of the other acts, including snatch game where Jinkx played Bette Davis, Sharon played Caitlin Jenner, Katya played Svetlana Khorkina  and Alaska played Lady Bunny. Finally, my brother comes on the stage and looks at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I know that look and it is never a good thing, well not for me.

"Hey guys, I heard that Katya told you that my little sister is in the audience tonight. You have no idea who she is, right?" Adore starts, causing everyone to cheer and clap.

"Should we bring her up onto the stage?" Adore suggests, making me glare at them. Of course, the audience just has to agree to the idea, so Adore clears a path to the stage and I walk through it. As I get to the start of the stage, Adore comes down and helps me up.

"This is my little sister." Adore says, causing me to glare at them. "Daniella, it is not nice to glare at people."

"It isn't nice to force people to come on stage with you either." I joke. "Or call them by their ugly first name."

"How is it ugly? It is only my name but with an extra la on the end." Adore pouts.

"Exactly." I laugh.

"When did mom let you dye your hair such a badass colour? It is way cooler than mine." Adore whines.

"Well, you did break me as a kid." I smirk, revealing one of the biggest secrets.