two

Daniella's POV:

As we all walk, in my case be carried, off the stage, I wonder what will happen next. Detox carries me to the changing room which also is used by Adore and Alaska.

"Danny, is Momma picking me up?" I ask my brother.

"Nope, you are staying on the bus with us as you have finished school and, you know, it's your birthday tomorrow and I haven't woken you up on your birthday in years." Danny tells me.

"What about my clothes?" I question.

"Well, I may or may not have a collection of your clothes with me." Danny blushes.

"And you outed me for having one of your flannels, hypocrite." I frown, shaking my head.

"Noriega's, pack up your stuff and get out of here. You can take off your makeup and de-drag on the bus." Detox shouts as they put their hand on my shoulder.

"Right down my fucking ear, Silicone, right down my ear." I pout, mock glaring at them.

"Sorry, Tiny." Detox apologises. I snuggle up to them and they hug me again.

"Ella, come help me carry my stuff." My brother says, so I go over and pick up some of his stuff and follow him out the door.

"Danny, you've already got Ella being your slave again." Courtney laughs.

"He told you that story, didn't he?" I cringe.

"Yep and he sent me the pictures, it used to be my lock screen." Courtney teases.

"Shut up, Australia, or I'll deport you." I joke, winding them up.

"Okay, calm down Beyoncé." Courtney says, copying Bianca.

"You know, I prefer Kelly if I'm honest." I respond.

"Court, you just got mugged off by a 14 year old." Violet laughs, opening the door to the bus.

"Anthony, where do you want me to put your shit?" I exclaim. "My arms have gone dead and I need them or I'll fall on my face when tumbling."

"Put it in my bunk , top one." Danny tells me.

"Girl, your sister is like four foot. There is no chance she'll reach it." Alaska torments.

"Who's fault is that, Daniel?" I smirk. "Who decided to full on drop me out of the top of a tree, Anthony? Who promised Momma that he would never break me like he broke her precious and expensive China stuff, Noriega?"

"Ooh, she just spelt out your full name." Sharon chuckles, taking the stuff off me and putting it in Danny's bunk.

"Who hasn't seen her best friend in a year, Delany?" Danny digs.

"That's not true, I saw DJ at the Los Angeles stop at the Reflection tour a few months ago. Anyway, if my middle name is so embarrassing, why did you use it as your last name? I mean, you only swapped the y for an o. It isn't rocket science, really." I fire.

"Good point, you are in the bunk under me. It is across from Katya. I just thought you should know." Danny smiles, giving up on the shade session and wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks for letting me come, I missed you." I smile, yawning slightly.

"Aw, is the little baby tired?" Danny says in a baby voice.

"Aw, this little baby has been at gymnastics since 6am until an hour before she started the drive to LA, so yes, this little baby is tired." I snap, running my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you." Danny apologises.

"You should try being me, it gets annoying. I hate being the youngest and I know it is a cliché, but I can't do anything. Oh, don't let Ella go to the store alone because, you know, Danny used to always get lost. I'm not you. Gosh, I'm surprised she let me go to JO nationals when she found out that I could have my own hotel room. I mean, I was sharing with Ragan, so it is not like I was fully alone." I complain, running my fingers through my hair again.

"Go to bed, Princess, I'll tell everyone that you are really tired and wanted to just sleep because you've been at gymnastics all day." Danny suggests.

"Okay, I'll get changed and wipe off my makeup and sleep." I agree, having another hug off my brother before getting changed and wiping my makeup off. I throw my hair up in a high pony before jumping up into the bunk and falling asleep.