--You're Secrets are Revealed to the Good Girl

"Hey." I smiled as I walked up to Trey and Drew during free period "What are you guys up to?" 

"Talking about the soon to be epic party Trey's throwing tonight at his lake house." Drew grinned with a twinkle in his eyes. 

I raised my eyebrows as I sat down next to him "Your having a party tonight?" I asked Trey then turned to Drew "When did this happen?" 

"I dunno, we've been talking about it for awhile." Drew shrugged in a dull voice and I felt a pang to my heart, for some reason lately Drew and I hadn't been oursleves--Not since the wedding anyway. I noticed Drew whenever we were talking had this weird look in his eye... and when I gave him a simple peck he always wanted more. But I didn't want that, not yet anyway and he got in a mood. 

"Why didn't I know about it?" I asked softly. 

I saw Trey give Drew a confused look and then say "I'll leave you two at it." With that he left, leaving me and Drew alone outside in the May sunlight. 

Drew pulled out his phone and began texting away and I rolled my eyes "So your not gonna talk?" I asked slightly snottily and he shrugged irrataing me more I grabbed his phone away from him. 

"What the hell?!" He growled looking up at me angrily. 

"Talk to me Drew, why are you doing this?" 

"Doing what?" Drew glared at me and it made me want to cry, why was he doing this to me? Didn't he know what he was doing to me? Didn't he know how much he was hurting me? 

I sighed and felt his phone buzz in my hand. I rolled my eyes checking it, forgetting for a minute it was his and I noticed a message from some girl named Allie. I looked up at him questionably and I saw panic cross his face. 

"Chloe, give me the phone--" 

I clicked on his conversation and I saw the latest text from her, a kissy face. Scrolling up I saw numerous texts from him to her and my breath caught when I saw 'See you at the party tonight babe' it was from him... to her, with a kissy face beside me. 

I felt tears rise up in my eyes as I looked up at him "W-Who's Allie?" I asked my voice choking. 

"No one." Drew lied and I glared at him. 

"Don't you dare lie to me Drew." I said threw gritted teeth. "Who the hell is she?" 

I saw Drew studder for words and I noticed his face paling "Chloe... I-I--" 

I threw his phone at the wall and got up right to his face as I said "You cheated on me didn't you." 

"Chloe I--" 

I felt my eyes widen... I wanted t throw up, god I was going to throw up. He cheated on me. 

Drew cheated on me "Was it because I wouldn't put out? Was it because I was to much of a goody goody? How dare you! HOW COULD YOU DO TO ME?" I yelled as the tears began to pour down my cheeks "How could you do this to us Drew? WHY?" 

"Chloe I'm sorry." Drew said "I--I kissed her once... then I got drunk last week and--god I couldn't stop, I'm so sorry Chloe I love you--can't you see that?" 

I screamed as I felt my world crumble beneith me and I buried my face in my hands.... Is this what happens to people like me? They fall for a guy like him and then have their hearts trampled on? 

"Chloe please--" Drew said taking a step towards me and trying to hug me but I pushed him away and ran... I ran as fast as I could away from him. 

                                                                              ∞ 

Somehow I ended up at the rocky edge of the beach, collapsing onto a rock I let out a scream as I choked on my sobs. He cheated on me. 

The boy I was in love with. 

I cried for hours, I screamed myself horse. My phone rang all afternoon and buzzed with probably a million texts but I didn't have the heart to look at them, all I cared about was crying. 

All I cared about was the broken heart that had cracked in two because of him. Finally I heard my phone ring with Liz's ring. Looking up from the palm of my hands I realized it was sunset. Picking up my phone I hit answer and heard Liz's frantic voice on the other line. 

"Chloe where the hell are you!" She said loudly making my ear hurt "What happened?" 

I sniffled "Drew cheated on me." I said. 

I heard her sharp intake of breath and I felt more tears running down my face "That asshole! Where are you? Are you okay? Do you need me to pick you up?" 

"Yeah Liz.... I really need you right now." 

"Okay, I'm coming where are you?" 

"I'm at the rocky beach on Clay Road." I said weakly. 

"Be there in 5." 

With that she hung up, I leant my head against the rock and sighed... I hated my life. 

                                                                    ∞ 

Is it over yet? 

can I open my eyes? 

Is this as hard as it gets? 

Is this what it feels like to really cry 

I have been listening to this song for hours as Liz and I ate buckets of ice cream and talked about anything and everything that didn't concern Drew. I had never really liked this song until now, now that I can feel the pain Kelly was feeling when she wrote this song and god it was an amazing song. Even if it made me feel like crap. 

"I'm really sorry." Liz said quietly "About what that douche did to you." 

I looked up at her carefully and shook my head "I really can't talke about it Liz." 

Liz took my hand and pulled me into a hug "I know... But I've gone through this two, not as bad as you but--I've had someone do this to me too when I was 15 and, it sucks." 

I nodded without saying anything, I was broken. 

∞Message from Ari_Foote∞ 

Okay so I know it was super quick and a super crappy chapter but I had to write it, the song cry is to the side so give it a listen (it's a freaking awesome song BTW) 

xoxoxo