Chapter 6

Nya's POV:
Why my brother don't want to go with us and Skaylor start to act very strange. "So where are we going?" asked Lloyd, we are going in dark forest. All of them gasped. "What's wrong with that forest?" everybody, except for sensei look at me like I'm crazy. "The story said that once you go in , you never get back." said Zane. "Guys that's just a story, we are ninja's and we have a power's." i said. "That's true and I was here so many times before." said Skaylor. After sometime we were in front of some big house. (There's a pic.) "Wow..." We all said. "I forgot how beautiful this house is."said  Skaylor. "So... let's go." said Jay. We were in and it was more beautiful than outside. There were three doors. We go in door number 1. Behind that door was long, long hallway. We walked fifteen minutes and there was another door Cole wanted to open it. When...
Skaylor pov:
"Don't you dare to open that door!" Oh no Kai. We turn around. "Kai!" We all said in same time. Then Cole accidentally opened the door. We all heard a roar. It was a dragon and he was mad, very, very mad. He start to run towards Kai and he only said seet down. The dragon did what Kai told him.
Kai's pov:
"Flame leave them be." Ok. He said that and than disappeared." What just happened?!? asked Jay, well more like yelled. "I thought you said you are not coming with us?" asked sensei. "Kai, what's going on?" asked Misako. I look at Skaylor she just node. "God you wanted to help you with Shadow it's...."" who?" asked Cole. "Me"  They were in shock, all expect Skaylor. " So it was to hard to said it?" asked Skaylor" No" "Wait you knew!" said Zane. I start to walk towards door, that's actually Bibliotheca.
To be continue....
A/N:If you read this tell me what you like most in this story? Please I really want to know. Thank you.