I'll Make It Up To You (Kellic)

Kellin's POV~

I sat on the, idly flipping through the TV channels, waiting for Vic to get home from band practice. Normally, practice would start at around 5 or 6 and end at 7:30. Vic would end up getting home around 7:45 since practice was at Jaime's house, and he lived around 15 minutes away.

Today was a little different, though. It was 8:00 pm and Vic still wasn't home. I just couldn't help but think so many different things. Was he cheating on me? I've heard that him and Jaime were together for a short period of time during high school, but both agreed that they were better off as friends, due to slight awkwardness. Besides, didn't Vic tell me that Jaime and Tony recently got together? It's been so long since we've all hung out together, I'd never know.

Did he get into an accident on the way home, and his car hasn't been found yet? He could be hurt! He could be dea- no. I will not think like that.

Besides, I could be freaking out over nothing. They could just be practicing a little longer than usual. Vic left his phone here to charge, so he wouldn't to text or call to tell me. Even though that was most likely the case, I couldn't get over the idea of him being in an accident...

I sat there, nearly in tears, pondering what I would do if I actually lost Vic in a car accident when I heard the door in the kitchen open and close. "Babe?" I sprang out of my seat and ran into the kitchen.

"Vic!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a hard kiss on the lips. "I was so worried..." I said when we pulled apart.

"I'm sorry, babe. I just went to the store to get some milk since we basically live off of cereal." He said, holding up the bag with milk in it, sort of laughing. "I would have called or texted you, but you know I left my phone here to charge."

I sighed, pulling away from him. "I know... I shouldn't have worried so much." I said, watching him take the milk out of the bag and put into the refrigerator.

"I should have called you from Jaime or Tony's phone to let you know," he said, turning around. He started walking towards me and I saw his eyes darken with... lust? "I could make it up to you, if you would like..." he, said pushing me against the cabinet. I gasped as he grinded his hips into mine.

"O-okay." He smirked before kissing me hard on the lips. I could feel his tongue licking at my bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth, easily granting it. We fought for dominance for a little bit before I let him take over. I could feel my pants get tighter each second. I moved my hips into Vic's, causing us both to groan.

I pulled away from his lips so I could get the button and zipper undone on his pants. I pushed his jeans down slightly and palmed him through his boxers. He groaned and smiled at me. "Bedroom?" he asked, pulling up on my shirt. I helped him pull it off.

"Duh."

He grinned mischievously and pulled off his own shirt, throwing it with where ever my shirt was. I pulled him down the hall, and into our room, shutting the door behind us. I watched as he pulled his jeans off completely, leaving him in just his boxers. I unbuttoned mine and pulled them off before walking over to where he was. I pushed him down onto the bed and climbed onto him, straddling him, kissing him passionately. I rolled my hips into his, causing us to moan. He moved his hands to my hips and rolled his into mine just as hard as I did the first time.

I pulled away from him and he flipped us to where he was on top of me. He moved his lips just below my ear, biting and sucking at my sweet spot. He moved to my ear. "I'm going to make you feel so good, Kells," he whispered seductively. I moaned and rolled my hips into his, needing that sweet, sweet friction.

He smirked and kissed his way down to the waistband of my boxers. He played with it a little before pulling it down, letting my erection free of its confinement. I gasped as he gingerly picked it up, stroking it slowly.