Nighttime Letters (Wanda X Reader)

This is a Wanda x fem!reader because I love Wanda😍 so if you aren't interested please just don't read the story! No homophobia please🏳️‍🌈

Summary: You can't seem to fall asleep, so you decide to work on a cute letter addressed to Wanda. This letter is full of your adorable, lovey-dovey feelings so NO ONE can read it. However, when you get up for a second, leaving your laptop open, a certain someone finds and reads your secret letter.

Your POV

It's late at night, and you can't seem to get any sleep. Constantly tossing and turning in desperate attempt to get into a comfortable position, you eventually give up. Glancing at your phone to check the time, you groan in annoyance.

It's 2:24 am...

Yep. There's no way you're going to get any sleep tonight. You decide to get up and try to do something productive. You put on a sweater and some fuzzy socks before grabbing your laptop. Heading out of your room, you gently close the door in attempt to not wake anyone up.

Heading towards the living room, you set your stuff down. You decide to make yourself some tea to get cozy whilst you work.

Sliding to the kitchen on your fluffy socks, you open the cabinet to get your favorite tea. You smell the tea bag and hum in pleasure.

Such a comforting scent...

On any other night, drinking a nice mug of tea would simply put you to sleep. You brew your tea and go back to the living room with your laptop.

Plopping yourself on the softest, coziest couch, you open up your computer and start to type away. You've been working on a certain letter addressed to a certain someone for a while now.

You wanted to express your feelings for Wanda, but how could you just bluntly say it? You didn't know if she was even into girls, so how could you know if she liked you the same way?

So, you decided to put all of your feelings into writing. Putting your heart onto paper always seemed to help sort things out. If you felt angry, you would write a letter about it. If you felt sad, you wrote a letter about it. If you had a super duper mega big crush on someone, you wrote a letter about it.

Sigh...

You decided it was best not to show Wanda. Maybe if you just wrote about it and locked the letter up tight, you'd forget about it.

Noticing you finished your cup of tea, you set your laptop down to brew yourself another.

While your tea brews, you think you hear someone giggling from the room you were just in. You shrugged to yourself, thinking it was just one of the teammates woken up by you. But then it hit you...

MY LETTER

You dash towards the living room once again and nearly fall over when you saw who it was sitting in the couch with your laptop in their hands.

"W-Wanda!" You managed to stutter out.

She smiles at you with a cheeky grin.

Damn her adorable face! Get it together! You can't let her read your letter!

"I... um, well... can I have my laptop back?" You ask timidly.

"Nope." She chuckles.

"Why not?" You gasp shocked by her response.

"Because this letter is addressed to me." She answers. You can almost hear the smirk on her lips.

I. Want. To. Die.

"Y-you read m-my letter??" You cry out, sinking down into yourself. This cannot be happening...

She sets your laptop down and slowly approaches you.

"I'm sorry if I offended you... I understand if you don't feel the same way..." You almost whisper. You try to hold back the tears as a lump in my throat makes it hard to speak.

Then she gently cups your face in her hands, forcing you to look up at her. You stare into her gorgeous cloudy grey eyes. They could make you fall in love all over again. She stares right back into your e/c eyes. A soft smile creeps across her lips as she leans in closer. You hold your breath, and your heart is pounding. Then Wanda does something that nearly made your heart stop.

SHE KISSED ME

The shock hesitated you, but you close your eyes and return the kiss. It felt like you were floating on cloud nine. For a second, you felt all your worries and fears fly away. You just felt ecstatic to be here with Wanda, loving each other.

She pulls away slowly, and you couldn't help but smile to yourself. When your eyes opened, you see her giggling. A crimson blush spread across your cheeks as she laughed.

"You're adorable, you know that?" She said, kissing my nose.

"Huh?" I breathe dumbfounded by her words.

"I can't believe you wrote such a sweet letter for me. I'm sad you didn't show it to me earlier, though. Hold on, I want to show something to you. I'll be right back." Wanda gleefully says running off to her room.

Not long after, she comes back with some papers in her hands. She holds them out, offering for you to take them. You do so, and what you saw on the papers made you melt inside.

"I've had a 'little bit' of a crush on you for a while now, as well... I never found the right time to say anything so I... you know..." Wanda explains, sheepishly looking at the papers.

These were drawings, letters, and poems. They all seemed to be about you and Wanda. The words were so loving and passionate.

Unexpectedly, you lunge at Wanda and squeeze her into a giant hug. She hugs back, and you two stay there for a while.

When the two of you let go of each other, you both sigh contently. Taking her hand, you lead her to the couch. Both of you sit down, legs tangled together, and you read each other's letters and giggle about your feelings. It was so wonderful to finally have Wanda as your own.

Eventually, Wanda and you got very tired, but neither of you wanted to leave each other's side. Instead, you both fell asleep cuddled up together.

You slept better than ever that night. ❤️️

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello my lovely readers!!

I hoped you enjoyed my first oneshot! I decided to do this one of Wanda and the Reader because it just seemed like a cute idea.

Hopefully you guys think so too! If you liked it please make sure to vote and comment!!

Also feel free to request any stories you want for any characters! I'm willing to write anything that involves Marvel!

NOTE: I won't do a lot of smut. I mainly write fluff, but I will write some mild sexual tension and make outs upon request.

Thank you all so much for reading!!