Preview

Fire, Thunder and Rain, crashed down on the abandoned islands of Alola. The Islands were issued dangerous after the siege of Ultra beasts. Many rumours have sparked about illicit activities and flying mysterious figures to be seen during the night.

Deep into the island.. the heart is where it takes place.

Work of munitions echoed around the cave and chants of "Ketchum Dead!' Also rang out around the shallow rocky walls. Amidst all the brewery and chaos stood a dark figure overlooking the work. Ultra beasts scurrying around with newly born death eating Pokémon's which formed from the depths of the Earth.

"Brilliant, this is what master would have wanted!" The figure shouted to his beasts. They roared back in passion, 'Death To Ketchum' and continued to brew more soul eaters, as they were rumoured to be called.

"I will get my vengence, I will be back!"

Ash woke up with a start, sweat was running from his forehead. He looked around the room but darkness still engulfed the room. He looked to Pikachu who had noticed the discomfort in his trainer. 'They aren't stopping.. these nightmares' Ash said holding his head in thought. He turned to Serena who was still sound asleep next to him.

He could feel a pair of eyes lurking at him. He looked at his window and spotted a hooded figure, it's face darkened due to the minority of light. Ash rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing things. Once he looked at the window there was nothing there.

Ash sighed and plonked his head back onto his pillow. "Are these dreams even real" Ash asked Pikachu but saw he was fast asleep. He could feel his eyelids get heavy as well. But stopped.

"Ketchummmm". A voice hissed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

____________________________________

Well this is just a short preview for the sequel of Amourshipping: A broken boy! I'm doing the sequel now as my other fanfic of amourshipping got deleted by accident and I forgot to save it😅.

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this short little teaser.. hit the star button to show you liked it and comment if you are hyped for this sequel to begin!! And any other helpful suggestions!

Social Media:

Instagram: _satosere_
Twitter: 7amour7

Amourshipping is canon!

Peace ✌️