my decision (a/n)

Wow...

Well um yeah it hasn't been that long since I updated.. right?

Anyway I would like to apologise for isolating my stories for a looooooooooooooong time but I have had reasons and hopefully you guys can respect and understand them.

As you may know previously I had personal issues but they had been sorted so all was good. But then I kinda lost my appetite to continue writing fanfics because of how the anime was going.

For me the anime does not appeal to me anymore, they have completely changed Ash, so he is not the same one as in XYZ. So that kinda lost my appetite and also because I was based around amourshipping but there won't be amourshipping moments anytime soon.

The Pokemon company say they changed Ash coz of how their marketing was going and I find that bullshit. Honestly destroying a mature Ash which people liked into a kiddy show which is more inappropriate compared to all the other Pokemon seasons. I haven't been keeping up with the anime so if in the comments someone could tell me what's been going on in the sun and moon anime that would be great.

And as to Serena returning, their is very good chance she may come back as she is quite popular in Japan, but I don't see her returning for another year or two until sun and moon has finished. This format would ruin serenas character completely. And Serena has portrayed her goal as Ash so she is bound to return.

Anyway away from the rant, I'm going to tell my decision on what I am going to do from now on with my fanfics.

I have decided to stop writing fanfics

SIKE!

I'm just kidding I will carry on writing and hopefully soon I will update new chapters on all of my stories!

My two others are on my second account amourshippingz go check them out!

*DISCLAIMER*

It will not be a daily upload... no guarantees, I have busy schedules now as I am abroad so yeah hopefully your happy I have returned😂😂

And remember if someone could, could they fill me in on what is happening in the anime!

Thx

Amourcanon & Amourshippingz