Chapter 37 [The dinner]

A/N

Alam kong ngayon pa lang ay ang saya saya niyo na. Specially those silent readers. Don't thank me. Thank my active commenters. (No need to mention. You know who you are. ). If it wasn't because of them. Surely I will not post this one. Well, not now but since naawa ako sa kanila and thankful at the same time. I love you guys. (Thank you sa walang sawang pagco-comment.) 😘😘😘 I'll mention you guys next time.

CHANDLER's POV†

"Sir! Hintayin mo naman ako! Naman oh!" The girl with no filter in her mouth shouted. Damn! Ngayon ko lang narealize that she's really annoying. She keeps on nagging me about my girlfriend untill I finally get in my car.

May balak sana akong iwan ito dito sa building. I'm not that heartless. I'm just handsome. And besides I can't leave her here. I already gave my word to those lunatics that I will bring this new member of their club.

"Sir? Saan nga po tayo pupunta?" She asked pouting her lips. Damn! Now, I can imagine He'll doing the same thing. And its making me fall for her over again and again.

"Tch. Stop pouting. You look like a dog." Masungit na saway ko rito.

"Eeeeeh! Saan nga tayo pupunta?!" She asked again wearing those annoying look.

"We're going to have a dinner." Maikling sagot ko rito. Tch.

"Ay. Dinner? Tayong dalawa lang? Ay naku Sir! Baka naman masabunutan ako ng girlfriend mo niyan!" She said using her damn irritating voice. Now I know that she's a bipolar. She acts like Hell and a minute later acts like a different person.

"Yeah, And no, don't be so assuming. My friends just wanted to meet my new secretary and lastly is you will not be baled cause my girlfriend don't do cat fights so don't worry. Your hair is fvcking safe. She only punch and kill." I said as I started the engine of my car.

Damn! Why does she has to be this annoying?

"Ay ganon? Gwapo ba ang mga kaibigan mo Sir?" She asked batting her eyelids.

My blood instantly boiled when I heard what did she just asked.

"They're not handsome as me. And don't hope that they will like you. Tch. You're my secretary and you're not allowed to date any of my friends. Get it?" I asked her gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I said. Did you fvcking get it?!" I asked her again when she didn't even move.

"Oo na." She said reluctantly.

"Good." I said feeling relief.

Mahabang katahimikan ang namayani sa buong sasakyan. Damn! Did she cut her tongue out? Nakakapagtakang ang tahimik nito.