Chapter 43 [Spill some beans]

A/N

Grabe! Natatawa talaga ako sa tuwing nai-isip ko yong final chapter nito. Kaloka! 😂😂😂
Anyway, Sorry talaga sa late update. Advance Happy New Year!

✏--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANDLER's POV†

"Good morning Mr. Fraser." My secretary greeted me as I passed by her table. I just continued walking. Not minding her. 'E sa wala ako sa mood ngayon. Fvck!

Hanggang ngayon ay wala pa rin silang nakalap na balita tungkol sa isang pamilyang nakatira sa hacienda na ayon sa private investigator na ini-hire ko ay may kinupkop na isang babae.

And I don't know the rest. Yon ang pinagtounan ko ng pansin these past few days. And damn! I would trade all my money just to find Hell.

At ang pag bati sa sekratarya ko ay hindi makakatulong. She really is something. The aura that she has, the way she talks and her actions says it's all that she's Hell. But my mind won't let me believe those craziness. Why would she applied as my secretary right? That's way too far from the reality. And fvck! It frustrate the heck of me!

Just damn!

Parang kandilang nauupos na umupo ako sa swivel chair ko. Until now I am still disappointed about the result of their investigation. Like the fvck?! How come that they became an investigator  if they can't even do the task that I've given to them properly.

If stares could burn ay kanina pa naging abo ang ilang papel na nasa gilin ng mesa ko. Damn!

Pero nabaling din ang tingin ko nang marinig kong tumunog ang cellphone ko.

I instantly frowned when I saw the callers name.

It's mom.

Why the heck would she call me at working hours?

And fvck! Its the first time that she called me first.

["Mom? What do you need?"] I asked her frankly. I wouldn't believe her if she will answered "Because I miss you, son." Tch. She's not like that. Or maybe she will but that one will only happen when she is in her crazy states.

["Oh! Hello there, son. I miss you."] Sabi nito sa kabilang linya. napangiwi pa ako dahil sa lamig at diin ng pagbigkas nito ng salita. Damn!

["Mom!"] Naiiritang tawag ko sa kanya.

I heard even heard her sigh.

["Fine. Let's go out for a lunch."]
Maya maya pa ay sagot nito.

["With whom?"] I asked her.

["With your dad of course. I know you wouldn't believe if I'll tell you that we miss you."] Malamig pa rin ang boses na sabi nito.

I sometimes wonder if is she really my mom. Cu'z honestly it's like Hell and I were swap when we were a child. My mother resembled her a lot than me. Except the fact that my mom is crazy. Tch.

["Okay."] I said and then hanged up the call.

It's still fvcking ten so I don't mind if I'll be late from their lunch date. I don't know if why does mom have to invite me. Pwede naman silang dalawa nalang ni dad. Tangina! You don't have any idea how much I hate seeing dad being sweet to mom every meal. Nakakaumay.

Binalingan ko ang mga nakatambak na papel sa mesa ko at'saka napipilitang kinuha ito. Those lunatics are responsible for my laziness right now. Fvck! Nakakahawa ang pagiging tamad nila.