BTS FACTS (4)

50. Hope praised V by saying, "Our V, he's very charming, he also very talented. Anyone who looks at him would really want to have him. He has that type of charms"
-(❤.❤)

51.Jimin said he feels very happy when JHope bullies him.

52. Rapmon said that you can only see the charm of having a cute and baby-like face and a very nice body & abs when you look at Jimin.

53.Jin once complimented Jungkook for his body and abs.

54.Suga was once said that Jin is very handsome to the point that  he thought "Will this hyung be okay in this group? (BTS)"

55. When RapMonster where filming his music video for his song "Do You", he felt the boredom  and weariness because his members weren't there.

56. V said that Suga is really funny and very good at talking.

57. BTS Favourite food is Chicken.

58. (JIMIN ABOUT BTS )Jimin, "We're all loud. No one of us are quite. Usually you have that one memberwho's really serious and quite,but we're just all loud. I think they're kind of weird. Even though thyey're my team."

59. Song Jieun 'Secret' mentioned she wanna do duet with BTS. But she can't choose whose the member is. ( WE FEEL YOU BES HAHAHA!)

60. V said Suga's Kimchi Fried Rice tastes really delicious.

61. Suga said that on music broadcasts when all the artist are on stage, you'd see him right away because he's very pale.

62. Suga doesn't really buy expensive clothes , but he pays attention when buying accesories, earrings, necklaces, braceletes,, rings- he likes them all.

63. No one in BTS have a car but some of them have a license, Jin and Suga.

64. The boy's mentally age according to JHope:

JHope: 23 Jungkook: 10 V: 13 RapMonster: 24 Jimin: 23 Jin: 18 Suga: 50 (LMAO! HAHAHA! BUT WHEN V ASKED HE SAID HE'S MENTALLY AGE IS 3. LOL! XD)

65.  V likes to watch the anime HAIKYUU.

66. Suga says that while the members are showering , V will open the door and hop in to shower together.

67. When asked what they do when they can't sleep:

RM: Read a book Jin: Playing games in Computer Suga: Lie down JHope: Drink Water Jimin: Goes to the practice room Jungkook: Watch Videos V:  Think about things that could make me sleep.

68. Suga said he doubted they where being kidnapped in AHL (American Hustle Life) episode 1 because he saw the cameras in the car and room. (W/N: You should guys watch it! HAHAHA!)

69. Jin said that since Jungkook is forever their maknae, they're going to make him only drink milk not alcohol.

70. Suga "We write our lyrics , so our song is 100% reflect our personalities.

credit: btsdiary.com & pinterest

NEXT PAGE >> ALL ABOUT SUGA :)