What did you do!

As the day passed Zack and I just talked about random things like cheese and how life is, when I got a call from the agency.
"Hello what is it Kaya?"

"You what gosh why do I always have to save you I'll be right there." Then I hung up and walked to my car and barley remembered Zack.

"Um.........how do I put this uh........I have to go so I guess this is goodbye." He then looked at me with puppy dog eyes and started whimpering.
"No!" He looked at me with a sad expression.
"Fine but please don't dirty my car." He smiled and hoped in to the passengers seat.
"You ready!" I asked he seemed a bit confused. I then noticed he didn't know how to put on a seat belt so i did it for him. I could see a slight blush on his face but payed no attention to it.
"Okay!" I said drive towards a cliff.

"Wait wait wait wait we are going to fall,"

"No we aren't," just then we went off the cliff.

"OH LORD JESUS SAVE ME!!!!!" He yelled and i turned my car into an airplane and flew.

"Stop being a baby,"

"Wait we aren't dead?"

"No who do you think I am!" I said a little angry at him for judging me so quickly.

"Ha just saying you seem kinda like a nut job,"

"Why you little-" just then there was light everywhere and then stoped I looked at Zack and he seemed to be blushing even more than usual.

"What?"

"L-look!" He gave me a mirror and I saw that I now had cat ears and a tail.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!"

"I don't know it just happened!"

"Urgh I guess I'll have to go to the agency to fix this, I have to go now anyways. But when I'm done yiu are going to regret this." I said to him a little to harshly and he stayed quiet. Oh well I guess I'm a cat now urgh how I hate him right now.

Sorry for short chapter I promise you my little kitten I will make it up to you till then enjoy😊