ENCORE: TWO

A/N: This is a present chapter. It takes place after the company's production of Giselle. They're rehearsing a new ballet...

Warning: sexual content.

Harry was hard to please.

We were alone in the studio and I was enduring one of his crueler sessions. Harry sat with one leg crossed over the other eating chocolate truffles brought to him by one of the corps dancers. He was showered with treats and gifts on a daily basis. Everyone in the company tried to win his favor.

I was in a unique position. As his lover, I already had his favor. When he pushed me too far, I pushed back.

"Do it again," he ordered. "You're pinching your shoulder blades when you sous-sus."

I wiped the sweat from my brow. "No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

I executed the variation again.

"Your arms should be in fifth after the passé," he said, nibbling on a truffle. "Oh, and really extend your back leg."

I did it again, extending my back leg.

"Not that much! Focus, Louis."

I stomped on the vinyl flooring in frustration. "I don't know what you mean!"

"Because you're not paying attention!"

"You're not explaining it properly!" I cried. "Can you come here and show me?"

"Oh, all right," he grumbled, dusting the crumbs off his trousers.

He stood up and marked the choreography. I mirrored him. As I began to lapse into my previous errors, Harry held my hips and corrected me.

"There, that's it..." he said.

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Louis, please, we're at work!"

"I need a break," I whined, loosening his tie.

"We've been over this a hundred times. We can't let our personal relationship interfere with our working relationship."

"Why not?"

"Because it's unprofessional," he said, exasperated.

We fought about this constantly. I couldn't just turn off my feelings for him when we were in the studio.

I reached for the truffles and traced his bottom lip with the creamy chocolate.

Harry weakened and opened his mouth. I fed him the truffle and he shut his eyes as the chocolate melted on his tongue.

"Okay," he sighed. "Maybe just a short break."

We lay on the studio floor, our legs tangled together, feeding each other truffles between kisses. He ate each truffle whole while I took small quick bites. I accidentally bit him and he laughed. "Ouch!"

I kissed his index finger. "Sorry." Then I wrapped my mouth around it and slid my lips down to his knuckle. I dragged my lips back and licked the excess chocolate off the tip.

His eyes followed my mouth.

"Sweet," I said.

"I have something much sweeter you can put in your mouth." He poked me.

"Do you? Actually, I have to get back to work. I'm a consummate professional, as you know."

"Louis!"