The boy in the shadows

As I was walking home from the game store I got the feeling I was being watched.But I  didn't turn around I got out my phone,turned it to sellfie mode,and pretend to check my hair and makeup when all I saw was a quick dash of black white and tan.then I saw that dash go to the abandoned Cheesecake Factory that always seems to be running.so being the smart person I am I ...........went home. After getting home I set up the game when my screen started  glitching like crazy (this is where I come in) so I slowly backed away as a boy I'm guessing came out of the TV."W-Who are you?"I asked trying to look and sound brave but falling misirably ."N-N-N-Names G-G-Glitch"he responded in a cherry tone."your voice is very high for a male"I commented "...............................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y-Y-You t-T-Though I-I-I W-W-W-Was M-M-MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she burst out out laughing as if it were the funniest joke in the world "W-What's so funny?"oh nothing but a quick word of advice go to that abandoned Cheesecake Factory ok see you around I bet really soon bye!"and after that se was gone and again being the smart girl I am I went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so yes you are female if you don't want to be then just change all the hers to he's ok just please be happy and don't be afraid to comment I will answer any questions I can get to at the moment and don't forget I do this before and after school so sorry if I don't respond right away!!!