Meeting the boys in the shadows

After I got there I went in and got bored so I started making cheesecake after awhile I got bored and made a rainbow cheesecake when I turned around I saw two boys staring back at my cake that's when they dropped the rocks they were holding "want some?""................"they looked at each other "....YES!!!!!!!!!"they said in sync (btw it was rainbow cheesecake)"ok ok settle down let me go get plates ok?""ok!!"they said in sync yet again.
................................................................
While going to get the plates I heard a song coming my phone (song above)
"Hi again!!"(italics = glitch/me)
"Aaaa"then that boy poped out of my phone after screaming those two men came running "are you ok?"they both asked me "yah in fine he just started me/NO HE JUST SCARED THE FU*K OUT OF ME!!"they slowly turned to to each other and burst out laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Y-YOU THOUGH G-GLITCH WAS A BOY!!!!???!!?!!?""yes?what's so funny?""G-Glitch is a GIRL!!"they both burst out laughing "W-WHELL SHE LOOKS LIKE A BOY!!"I exclaimed feeling heat rising to my face "wait so about that cheesecake "glitch said smirking "..........CHEESECAKE!!!!!!"the two mystery men exclaimed after turning and slowly looking at each other"oh boy "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey so sorry this took so long to update just a stupid phone so have fun my victims!!