chapter 11

On Sunday I woke up at 10 and got dressed. Today's outfit is:

Navy skinny jeans, black tank top and boyfriend style cardi. Fashionista baby! ( thanks 2 kit!!!!)

I was just about to go to KIt's wen I got a text...from Fin.

Thanks for your great idea.

Shes cheating on me

I closed the message and dialled Kits number. "Kit im sorry somethings come up...its ergent, Im so so sorry.

Bye" Iraced outside to Roxy. "Roxy wait I need a lift!"

"Oh god get in"

"Thanks"

"Not yet your not, where we going?"

"Fin's house" I said. She wiggled her eyebrows and pulled out of our drive. I love Roxy's car she has a blue Audi RS-LOVE IT! She parked in fron of his house and I ran to the door, not bothering to knock.

I burst through the door and upstairs. I searched all the rooms-

Dads Bedroom X

Spare Bedroom X

Gaming room X

His bedroom Check

He looked up suprised. His face was all red and blotchy and there were tears in his eyes. I ran to him and wrapped my arms round him. "Im so sorry Fin"

"Im sorry too, that text was stupid"

"No it werent If you had'nt had texted me I would'nt of been able to make you feel better."

He smiled and wrapped his ars round me tight. "Thankyou, I love being best friends with a girl. If the guys found out I was crying I would be done." He laughed, I laughed too. He let me go and stod up giving me a hand. "Do you know who it was?"

"Well at first...no untill he looked up." he winced.

"Fin...who was it?" I imtidated him.

"Olly"