chapter 10 I'm a millionaire

it's around 6:30 when I wake up and remember robs picking me up at 7.

"shit I only have 30 minutes" I hurry up and get dressed. it's about 7:05 when he's here and I just put on my shoes. I run down stairs and almost out the door. until Matt grabs my arm. "where are you going?" he asks meanly

"uh with rob, Why it's none of your business." I get out of his grip and run out the door to the car.

"good morning!" he says as he opens my door.

"thanks and morning."

we drive down the road. my stomach is growling, I skipped breakfast since I woke up later then I wanted to.

" did you eat?" Rob asks looking at my stomach.

" um actully no I got up late. "

he pulls into a McDonald's.

"what do you want?" he asks

" rob, you don't have to it's okay."

"no you need to eat. plus we're at a McDonald's and I'm a millionaire get what ever you want."

I huff and get a bacon mc muffin and a orange juice. he passes them to me and we drive off I give him his coffee.

"hear ya go. and thank you. " I wanna tell him about Matt but I think it's better I don't. we get to the factory.

" I thought you went home?" big cat asks

"I did but I left something at his house that's hear so yeah..."

"okay"

we walk to robs office

"so how's matt?" Rob sits down in his chair, I gulp extremely hard and get sweaty.

"oh matt? he's cool. " I studder

"tell me the truth!"

"he just isn't What I remembered.

"you can always come back." he grabs my hand. Matt calls me and starts yelling

"where the FUCK are you!" he yells.

"I'm with Rob. "

"get home now"

"fuck off"

Rob raises an eyebrow and looks at me

"What the he'll di-"

I hang up and put my head between my knees, rob cakes over and comforts me

" what's wrong? " he asks

"nothing it's fine"

He grabs some water and sits back down. " huh I'm tired. " I tell him. he gets up and grabs a pillow and blanket.

"hear" he hands them to me.

"um okay" I take them and get comfy. I remember I have swear pants with me so I get up and go to the bathroom and changes. I come back and he eyes me up and down.

"what? you need to be comfy, don't you?" I ask.

"what ever you do is fine." he laughs and puts his hands in the air. I Lay down on the couch and try to fall asleep.

"rob?" I ask

"yes"

"do you have a stuffed animal?"

"no.."

"oh I need something to hold.."

he takes off his shirt and tosses it to me.

"um thanks."

I inhale it. it smells so fucking good. I grip it tighter and fall asleep. I wake up about an hour later. rob is still shirtless on his computer. I look at him. and he smiles at me

"hello" he smiles again

"hi" I walk over to him still holding his shirt to me and smelling it. I sit down and he looks at me.

"do you want your shirt back?" I ask

"naw" he opens a drawer and pulls another one out. same color just different logo.

"um okay" I dont bother changing I just sit there rest of the day and watch him.he's so cute. with his eyes and hair. most of the time I'm in to tall guys with black hair and tattoos everywhere. but robs different. he's short and blonde haired.

"wanna skate?" he asks breaking the silence.

"sure." not really I want him to hold me and wrap me in his arms. and he would whisper sweet things to me like I love you. and your beautiful. and kiss my head. but that's not gonna happen. I get up and grab some shoes. I let my hair down and wipe my face in case there's something there like drool. we grab skateboards and skate around. he stops and looks at me.

"you no Whay would make this better? " he asks me

"what"

he runs to his office and turns on music. then runs back to his board.

"this is what would make it better." he looks at the speaker

" classic rock"

I just continue to skate but wanna yell lyrics.
just a small town girl! living in a lonely world.

I can't help but sing. I start singing and Rob joins in.

we laugh and look at each other. he gets off his and comes over to me and pulls me off. he swirls be around as we sing. which brought attention. we laugh when the song is over and go back to his office. it's kinda like we're in our own world.