Park?

Freddy's POV

I woke up and noticed that I'm not on my bed but beside my older brother Goldie, and I was cuddling with him. We where do this often and since Goldie got a boyfriend now he cuddles even more. But he boyfriend is not here now so he cuddled with me. To be honest for the first moment I noticed I have someone in my arms I wanted it to be bonnie.

"I am so crushing on him" I said out loud "aww my bro I gay" I scream and fell of the couch then looked at Goldie who woke up.

"W-what no I-in not, w-what are you t-talking about?" I tried to covered it up but fair miserably "don't worry little bro I have a boyfriend myself what are ya so worried about?" "Nothing" I blushed "besides remember when you said that your neighbour slept over here? Yeah I knew since then who your crushing on. Bonnie bunny who has a older brother who lived in the house next door, and who's name Is springtrap bunny. Also known as my boyfriend." He explained and walked away

What just happened? I sit back and try to comprehend it. "Hey freddy don't you have a date with Bonnie?" He stuck is head in the door and I threw a pillow at him "not a date, hang out" "Sure freddy sure" I said and he walked out and I rolled my eyes. I look at the clock 11 Already? "Oh shoot I gotta get ready" I tell myself. I take a shower, put on the nearest clothing witch is Bonnie's t-shirt and some jeans, run out of the bathroom and look at the clock again 11:30 huh I still have time to eat.

When I walk in the kitchen and see Goldie already eating pancakes "Hey can I have some?" I ask him and he nodded "Thanks bro" I say and sat next to him. Halfway through my pancakes Goldie said "don't worry about cleaning them I'll do it, you get to your date" I was thankful and angry at the same time "first thank you and second it's not a date damit!" "Hehe yeah just don't let him wait, the three bunny's are known to worry quick, almost the best at it" he chuckled "Yeah, yeah I know I could tell" I replied and got a jacked.

"I'll be gone now Goldie" I yell out. "Alright have fun at your date" "I hate you, you know that" I said and went out the door. Running I went to the park and saw bonnie coming from the other way, also running. He was wearing a hoodie and also some jeans

"Guess we were both running late? Hmm? Hmmm?" I greeted the bunny. " was that a pun?" Bonnie ask With a blank face. "It was suppose to be, not funny?" "Well it cracked me up" bonnie smiled and made me blush. "A-anyway wanna g-go now?" I stuttered. Bonnie shrugged "I guess so, let's hit it"

Bonnie and me started to walk around the park. After some time Bonnie toke my hand and i looked at me "What? I don't want to lose you" he said cutely and gave me a big smile 'wow he is so cute' I thought 'alright fazbear you can talk to him it's ok' "w-well I d-don't want to l-lose you e-either" I stuttered 'oh wow good job Freddy, way to embarrass your self' I mentally slapped myself and blushed.

"Hehe I didn't know you stuttered" he said and stopped walking to look at me. "Shut up I don't stutter" I said embarrassed " aww don't worry Freddy I think it's cute" he said smiling and hugged me, making me blush more. It could probably be seen through my Brown fur now.

"Sell we continue now?" Bonnie ask me and pulled away from the hug
"y-yeah let's g-go" "your doing again" he told me, making my face heat up some more. We continued paw in paw, walking through the park and see some other furs playing here.

Suddenly a blue ball comes Bonnie way, but be for it hit him I pushed him out of the way. Taking the ball to my face and falling backwards. "Ahh Freddy what did you do tha-" he stopped when he saw the blue ball and me holding my muzzle "are you... ok Freddy?" I could hear the worry in his voice. "Yeah I'm alright but, I'm more worried about you" I responded he nodes and stood up

"Ahg oh my god, me is so Sorry lad" we could both hear and knew who it was. After Bonnie helped me up he didn't let go and neither of us noticed. "Its on foxy was a accident, it happens" "me still is sorry, I didn't me to kick the ball so hart, the poor lass probably couldn't even catch it" foxy apologised again and Bonnie ask "who's the lass" "why chica, of course who else? Wanna come with me and talk to her?" But before I could say anything Bonnie already agreed.
"W-what Bonnie why?" I asked him
"Well I wanna talk to her, what else" this bunny is crazy. I think he forgot what happened last Time she saw us together.