Chapter 2 ~ Stealth Is Key

You made your journey towards O'khasis, Your hood over your face. Preventing anyone knowing your identity, Your Dark cloak made you difficult to see in the dim light. You had been traveling not for long but it had been getting dark quick. After looking at the sky for the time you sped up rapidly, surely this was going to be a simple and quick task. In the distance you could see the walls of O'khasis you were growing near to the outer walls.

You got close to the wall and scaled it without a problem, now I just have to find them~ Y/N chimed
Standing on top of the wall gave you a good view but it was bound to get caught. You lightly jumped down off the wall and cloaked yourself on the darkness of the alleys. There was a lot of guards around the town.

**Couple of minutes later**
It wasn't long till your searching complete, you hid in the alleyway before thinking
Who do I even take out first..
Curses...Two of them are inside the main building, another is in a separate town, and the other is in another house... I'm sure Garroth will come running if he finds out his parents are dead... So he's last on my list, hmm...maybe the family would like to deal with one of their sons deaths before theirs.
You noticed a large looking house, knowing exactly who lived in that house..
You quietly made your way to the house climbing up the side to a window, checking if it was open and to your surprise It was...
Wow...tight security you joked in your mind
Sliding into the window (sliding into those Dms..sos xD) you knew he could lurk around any one of these corners. You stayed in the shadows of everything.
You ducked and stopped breathing for a second, a guard had walked past....what is he planning...talking to guards at this time in the night.. you thought. Once the guard had left the room you heard a noise come from a study room, he had to be in here..
You lurked outside...it's not a good idea to rush in..

**More minutes later**
He stepped outside his office study, you covered his mouth before dragging him into the study room once more.
You held your W/O/C (Weapon of choice, just a note. Something with a blade for a weapon.. sos it makes my life easier xD)
A large noise blasted throughout the house, what the fuck?! You thought, you then saw a button in the hand of your main target..
Zane Ro'meave
He squirmed and got free of your grip as you were distracted to notice
"You have some nerve trying to assassinate me in my own study" Zane spoke
You didn't answer..
The guards busted in and they stood by Zane.
You raised your W/O/C which was still in your hands
Zane looked at your dark cloak and noticed the familiar clan with your Assassin symbol on it
He smirked
"Well well...If it isn't A/N.." he walked over standing before you, you held your W/O/C close ready to strike if he chose to attack.
"I've heard a lot about you and your clan, even though not much is known about you I've herd a lot of... rumours" he put on a menacing grin.
You lowered your tone not giving off your true identity
"You don't know me" you simply stated
"You're identity is covered so far yes...b-" he jumped mid sentence and launched his sword at you, the attack was deflected, you pointed your W/O/C at him which made the guards surround you.
"I admire your persistence guards, it seems like you are asking for a death wish.. fine" you tightly held your W/O/C and deflects the guards attacks, quickly picking them off one by one till only you and Zane were left standing, surrounded by dead corpses of the guards and pointing your weapons at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
679 words! Woop! Working on next chapter and some new story's, Hope ya are enjoying the story so far if not...okay. anyways! Fellow Killer's keep an eye out for new chapters! Killer out!
Peace!
~ Killer