Rules & Regulations

Hey Guys !

I know you guys were thinking that i was about to make a chapter. But no ma'am this is your book this is to show your best work! and i know you guys have it in you because of your books that i have read and good lord THERE ADDICTING!

so here's how everything works *just for clarity and for my new babies who just joined!*

1. everyone will write 1 chapter

2. you can make it as long as you want or as short as you want *remember this is to show your best work!*

3. only thing you must do *IT HAS TO BE ABOUT CHENRY* nothing else non related to chenry.

4. you can make new characters but they have to apart of chenry's life, like a life on friend or a relative.

5. make sure it's YOUR BEST WORK because their is something in store for 3 of you *more details below*

6. And haveee fun, you can make it whatever you want, remember this is your chapter this is where you can show your best work to show how amazing and creative you are so do your best!

also I will be giving titles for your chapters so message me & i will respond and yeah

so to make things more interesting I'm having a little Contest the first 3 people who have breathtaking chapters and i mean like wowww will each get a special treat from me & awards! so here's how to enter

message me & we can talk about your chapter i can help you out and let your ideas fly, then when you have finished your chapter message me and we will get it published on my page! then you are officially entered into the contest! this contest will not end intel i have all the writers who want to write summit there chapters. Remember only 3 will win awards & the grand prize!

Good Luck my sweethearts and i cannot wait to hear and read your chapters 😇😇😇😇😆😆😆😆😋😋😋😋😚😚
Make sure to contact me via here 🌺
Sara