The helping Kiss

Hey Guys!  sorry for the long awiting writers chapter but it's a little busy on my side, but I will update more often for sure... now this is my sweetie she writes complete perfection and doesn't make her stories not too non realistic. She been writing for some time now and she has really become a wonderful writer all of you guys should enjoy. I'm happy to announce my sweetheart.

Henry and Charlotte have been friends for 10 years. they've been helping and protecting each other since. they have a third best friend jasper. henry knows jasper a little longer, they've know each other since 14, so he can talk about stuff with jasper what he cant talk about with charlotte.

   charlotte is his best girlfriend, and he can talk about his feelings for charlotte with charlotte. little did henry know that she has a crush on him for 5 years. henry and jasper are in junk n stuff, they're by the counter talking to charlotte.

Jasper: you gotta tell her one day.

henry: I know

jasper: and when ?

henry: when I'm ready to tell her

jasper: you take too long, you have a crush on her for 5 years. how much longer do you want to keep it a secret.

Henry: talk a little louder I think swellview could hear you.

jasper: sorry

Henry: I'm going to tell her when i'm ready

jasper: or when she already has a boyfriend

Henry: nonsense

Jasper: but it's true

charlotte walks over to them without them noticing

charlotte: what is true?

henry/Jasper: charlotte.....

charlotte: hi guys, what are you talking about

Jasper: nothing just how henry likes you

Henry: JASPER !

charlotte: really ?

henry: no

jasper: yes

charlotte aww... well I like you too bestfriend.. (nudging him)

henry: yeah.... bestfriend (nudging her back)

jasper: ugh

charlotte: what's wrong with you

jasper: henry likes you and charlotte you like henry so can you two just confess.

Henry and charlotte are lost for words... they know jasper's right, but will they listen to him and confess. well japser already did, but will they to each other?

akward silence filled the room intel jasper spoke again...

Jasper: soo...

henry/charlotte: I'm going to the man cave

they looked at each other they both feel their cheeks filling with blood. japser is giving them a really hard time right now. they instantly avoid eye contact. japser just shakes his head in disappointment. because of Jasper henry is behind the counter and charlotte is outside the counter, he uses his chance

he goes around the counter, henry and charlotte look at him confused. Jasper pulls henry with him so that he's outside of the counter where charlotte is.

jasper: sooo..

charlotte: so what ?

jasper: ugh

jasper pushes the two closer together

henry/charlotte: Jasper what are you-

henry and charlotte got cut off by jasper. he presses there heads together lightly making them kiss. jasper started smiling, he's now seeing his two best friends kissing.

henry and charlotte let go and look into each others eyes

henry: I like you charlotte

charlotte smiles

charlotte: I like you too... henry

///////////////////////////////////////////////

hey yall I'm so happy with my girl she did such a great job, it was so sweet and simple.. just wonderful  thank you again DJ I'm glad you did it.

so make sure to follow her on wattpad to see more stories she has done trust me your gonna love them ;) also make sure to comment share and vote and don't forget to click that follow button for more of my amazing writers to show you what he got ;)

love you all so much and I cannot wait to publish more stories !

Sara