Chapter Six

Felix's P.O.V

Felix smiled at the new video he had just uploaded for his Bros. He didn't upload as much as he would like to anymore, but he tried his hardest and uploaded every chance he got. He sighed and closed his computer. He stood from his chair and walked into the kitchen. He browsed through the fridge and grumbled in frustration. He needed to go to the store. He slipped on his jacket and shoes then slipped out of his house. He hopped into his car and headed for the grocery store, passing Cry's house.

Cry's P.O.V

Cry watched Felix pass in his car and frowned. Where was he going? Cry slipped on his green jacket and ran outside.

"No..." He whispered. What if something happened while he was away? "No! Felix! No..."

He could feel tears threatening to escape his eyes. What if Darrel got Felix?

"Damn I'm such an idiot! I should just give him what he wants. I can't let anything happen to Felix...he's all I have left." Cry whispered as he walked back into the house. He flopped down onto the couch and allowed tears to run down his face. They were tears of and anger and worry. He was jerking at his brown locks nervously and cursing himself. How could he have put the Swede in so much danger? He stumbled into the bathroom and picked up a pill bottle. It held sleeping pills. He was shaking as he poured about three into his hands. He just wanted to sleep the day away. Sleep his pain and worry away...sleep his problems away.

He tilted his head back and let the pills slip into his mouth. He walked to the living room and dropped to the couch. He closed his eyes. What if Felix didn't come back? No. He couldn't...wouldn't go on without his beloved blonde. He let the drugs drag and pull him under into a peaceful slumber. The pill bottle dropped from his hand and he started snoring lightly.

He was sleeping so peacefully, Happy in his dreams. He could hear a distant yelling and he pulled his eyebrows together in his sleep. Someone was shaking him frantically. He let his eyes fly open and he shot from the couch in panic. He half expected to see Darrel there to get him but almost had a heart attack when he saw Felix. The blonde had tears streaming down his face and had big eyes.

"Cry!" He yelled as he threw his arms over Cry and started sobbing into his chest. Cry was still in shock.

"Felix..." He whispered, running his hand through the Swedes hair. "You're okay..."

Felix looked up to him with confusion. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" He questioned.

"You know Darrel is after you now! You left this morning and I thought for sure they would get you...you scared me. You asshole." Cry said and pulled his boyfriend close. Tears were streaming down his face and Felix felt guilt hit him in the chest. He had forgotten about that...

"I'm sorry Cry..." He whispered and kissed Cry on his forehead. Cry sighed and leaned up to kiss him. They're lips connected and electricity began to grow between them. Felix pulled back and looked into his beloved Americans eyes. He would forever love the amazing blue of his eyes.

"You scared me too though. Why the hell was there a pill bottle beside of you? I thought you'd tried to fucking overdose! I couldn't figure out why you would do that..." Felix mumbled. Cry frowned. Oh. That was why he had been crying.

"I was a nervous wreck. I just wanted to sleep my problems away...I'm sorry for scaring you." He whispered and Felix nodded. He pulled himself and Cry up and caressed Cry's scarred cheek.

"I can handle myself you know. You shouldn't worry so much,"

Cry leaned his head onto Felix's shoulder.

"I can't help it. I just...I just wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you. I love you...you're all I have left." Cry whispered. Felix smiled.

"I love you too, Cry." He whispered into his ear. Cry shivered and smiled. Felix pressed his forehead to Cry's and intertwined his fingers with his. He started placing light kisses down the side of Cry's face and eventually down to the place right where his shoulder and neck met. He placed a kiss there and Cry pulled his closer with a shiver. Felix smiled and bit lightly onto his sweet spot. He let out a loud gasp and tangled his fingers in Felix's blond mess. Felix started to suck lightly on his spot and Cry couldn't contain himself. He let out a quiet moan. Felix chuckled and brought his lips back to his boyfriends, he ran his tongue over Cry's lip. He granted him entrance and Felix smiled. He led Cry over to the couch and pushed him down, climbing on top of him. He thought the American looked so lovely beneath him...

Cry was looking up at Felix with so much love and adoration. The Swede looked so beautiful with his sky blue eyes, which were sparkling with happiness, and sandy blond locks tossed every which way. He reached up and placed a hand on the side of Felix's flushed cheek.

"Im so glad I saved you that day. I wouldn't have met you any other way. You are the best thing that's happened to me in so long..." Cry murmured and Felix's blush deepened.

"You know...I think we still would have met somehow. I feel like we were meant for each other. We met for a reason," Felix said and bent down to place a passionate kiss on Cry's lips. "This is that reason."

Cry's heart swelled with happiness and love. He pulled his beloved Swede back down and pressed his lips to his. He wanted to become one with Felix...he wanted to show him how much he meant to him.

He brought Felix as close as he possibly could and bathed him with all of the love he could muster. After their act of heated love they pulled one another close, trying to steady their breathing. They whispered declarations of love into one another ears. They fell asleep and for the first time such a long time Cry had hope. He knew that as long as he had Felix by his side he would be able to face his problems for the better. He would keep Felix safe from Darrel as well as himself. He knew he could. As long as Felix was there with him.