CHAPTER TWELVE

Ugh! "No!" I said throwing a pair of jeans.

"No, nope, no..."

"And no!" I said as I threw more clothes that didn't fit!

"Isaac where's my phone?"

"On the bedside table" He said yelling from the living room.

"Thank you!" I yelled back.

I called up Tris cause I needed help finding something to wear.

*on the phone*

Tris:"Hey babe. What's up?"

"Do you think you could come over and help me find clothes to fit me?"

Tris:"How about I come over get you dressed and then we go out and go clothes shopping?"

"Sounds like fun, what time?"

Tris:"Well I'll be over in 15-20 minutes and after your dressed we can go out?"

"Sure, thanks so much for the save!"

Tris:"No problem."

"See ya soon"

Tris:"Bye"

*off phone*

"You need help getting dressed babe?" Isaac said!

"No I'm ok, Tris is coming over to help me and then were going clothes shopping." I replied.

"Alright, call me if you need me." Isaac walked out of the room and started to walk back to the Living room, before I called out his name... He popped his head around the corner of the door "yes" he said in a very sexy tone. "Can you come hear a sec?" I said. "My mouths dry, and I don't have any Chapstick." I said winking!

"Oh really we'll I can help with that" he replied.

Our mouths touched and I felt a ping of excitement enter my body, we kissed softly, our mouths in sync. His lips were soft and mine felt numb. I loved kissing Isaac, especially when he got caught in the moment. He grabbed my butt and pulled me up around his waist, my bump poking out a bit, separating us but not much. He sat down on the bed and my legs were still wrapped around his waist, we kissed before I pulled away to breath and I whispered in Isaac"s ear "God I want you."

Before he whispered back, "You already have me."

I got off Isaac's lap and he helped me clean up my floor because there were clothes every where. The door bell rang and Anna answered it, Tris then came running to my bedroom. Yeah I have a bedroom at Isaac's place, cool huh?

"Hey Spence, hey Isaac." Tris said.

"Hey." We both said back at the same time.

"I brought some old clothes from when Jessica was pregnant, so hopefully they fit." Tris said.

Jessica was Tris's sister, they got along really good until Jessica moved out, got married to a rich man and fell pregnant with his child, then they split up for awhile, Jessica then moved back in with Tris and her mum and then Jessica had the baby and moved back in with her husband. It was a lot to take in but, I mean in the end, Tris got left with her mum and Jessica gave them nothing in return for how kind and generous they were to her.

"Thanks, I'll try them on." I said.

Isaac kissed me on the lips and then hugged Tris on his way out. Tris shut the door and I begun to change out of my pyjamas. I stood in my singlet and underpants and waited till Tris flung my bra at me. I put my bra on and caught Tris staring at my stomach, "I remember when Jessica was pregnant, it was amazing, just feeling like you were in a house of a living, growing thing." She said.