BABY NAME LIST!

A/N: This is now closed, I have the baby names already. Thanks for reading and I hope your enjoying my book. 

Okay so I have a list of baby names that I had to downgrade to only four on each side boy - girl.

So I'm gonna write down the names below, and I'm not expecting you to like them but it is my story after all.

Boy names:

Stellan: Stellan is a strong, attractive, and Scandinavian boy name. It means 'calm'.

Wren or wyatt? (Comment below: yay or nay?)

Leif: Leif is one of the most recognisable Scandinavian names, thanks to an Icelandic explorer. It is still one of the best names, with a pleasant aural association with the word leaf. It is pronounced 'LAYF ' and it means "heir, descendant".

Rylan: Meaning of Rylan: "island meadow" Origin of Rylan: English and Irish

Girl names:

Ainsley: While theoretically unisex, this surname name has been edging up the girls baby names list. Meaning of Ainsley: "one's own meadow" Origin of Ainsley: Scottish.

Lark: Taken from the name of the songbird, which is derived from the Middle English larke, laverke (lark). Origin of Lark: English bird name

Cadence: The musical word name Cadence, barely heard a few years ago, seemed to come out of nowhere to zoom up the charts. Some might see it as a trendy feminine relative of the popular Caden. Meaning of Cadence: "rhythm, beat" Origin of Cadence: Latin.

Alouette: Alouette is a sweet Gallic twist in the stylish bird name genre made familiar via the charming French children's song, "Alouette, gentile alouette." It is pronounced \alo(uet)-te\.

So please comment down below if you like any of the names? Or if you don't like the, as well. Thanks guys! Love you all.

Also I made a quiz for you guys about the book and it would be awesome if you could check it out and do it. Currently I'm in first place with a score of 100% I wonder who can get the same as me.

Link: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1408010351076006&a=1&

CONTACTS:

Personal Instagram:misscasterking

Book Instagram: wattpad_thebump

Kik: misscasterking or misscasterking69

Email: mockingjaymk2@gmail.com

- Mackenzie xx