Chapter 11: The Truth Hurts

Can someone tell me how can one miss

what she never had

How could I reminisce

When there is no past

How could I have memories

Of being happy with you boy

Can someone tell me

how could this be

How could my mind make up evidence

Recall dates and times

That never happened

How can we celebrate

Love thats to late

How could i really mean the

words im about to say...

Tamia-Almost

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Tj P.O.V

After Payton had her little spot light I stared at Jay as she began to get up to go to the bathroom. She looked like she was going to cry. I felt bad because I knew it was all my fault.

After she left it was then that I realized that Jordan was here acting like I just didn't see him here with my girl.

"Why the hell are you here with my girl on a date"

"Hold the hell up who you talking to. Last time I check you wasn't my mother and you damn sure ain't my father so don't come at me like that nigga"

"Answer my fucking question"

"Nigga Jay is a big girl she can do as she please. I don't have to explain shit LITTLE bro"

"Nigga you was like my best friend. You my big brother and you pull this shit here? You a fuck nigga straight up! If you was really my brother you wouldn't do no grimey shit like this"

Jordan stood up like he wanted to fight and put up his set. I was about to hit him when i seen Jay come out the bathroom looking mad as ever.

" Someone called and said your DAUGHTER is in the hospital " , she said.

Payton just sits there with her jaw dropped like she just seen a ghost.

"What" Jordan and I said simultaneously.

I didn't even worry because that couldn't be my baby she aborted it atleast that what she told me.

As soon as she came Jay left again putting on her shades as she walked away.

" Hold on ma . Damn you ain't hear me calling after you "

" ...."

" So you can't talk to me now? ", I said walking up to her so that we were now toe-to-toe

" ...."

" I know ..... I know what I did to you all them years ago . But it was something I had to do. I couldn't stay"

"You couldn't or you WOULDN'T ? "

" I really couldn't . If I could've baby girl there's no way in hell I would've left you . On G I wouldn't have ", I said caressing her chin between my pointer finger and thumb with one hand and the other wrapped around her thick waist.