Chapter 9

"You are such an asshole Larry! You know never to mess with my food! You know that!" Yelled Meg to Larry. "You stole my chip bitch! So I had to have payback!" Yelled back. "That was three weeks ago!" Yelled Meg. Amy and Luke finally made it to where Meg and Larry were. "What is going on you two?" Asked Luke. Meg and Larry stopped yelling at each other and turned toward Meg and Luke.

"Umm... hi! Uh Luke." Meg said as if she was very nervous. "Meg, stole my chip a couple days ago an-" Larry was interrupted by Meg saying. "Actually it was three weeks ago!" "So! I had to get revenge." Said Larry, he raised his voice while ending that sentence. "How about you eat another chip and forget she stole the other one. And, Meg you can just get more food and forget he stole your food." Said Luke. He seemed to have calmed them down because Meg and Larry turned back toward each other and shook hands. Thats when I noticed that Meg didn't completely calm down.

When Meg took Larry's hand she twisted his arm to rest on his back. She turned him around, still holding on to his arm and threw him across the room hitting a wall, and busting a hole in it. She ran up to him and grabbed him by the neck and held him up in the air with his legs dangling from being off the ground. "Do not steal my food ever again, I repeat. Do. Not. Eat. My. Food. Ever. Again. You hear Larry?" Said Meg to Larry still holding him in the air by his neck. Larry nodded his head quickly unable to talk. "Good Larry." She said dropping him.

She walked out of the room up the stairs. Once she was gone Larry looked up at Luke and said. "Thanks for helping bud." "Hey, I couldn't do anything. She can be really scary sometimes. And that was one of the times." Said Luke raising his hands up in a surrender position. I giggled at Luke's comment. Larry got up off the floor and headed toward Luke. He punched Luke playfully. He headed to where Meg went. He stepped on one of the steps of the stairs until Luke said.

"Hey, what about the wall? You gonna fix that?" "Maybe you should ask the monster named Meg." Answered Larry. He turned back around and headed up the stairs. I looked up at Luke and he was rubbing his face with his hand. He looked down at me with those beautiful eyes. Man, I love those eyes so much. He was so sexy that I almost got lost in my thoughts. "Lets go Amy. We need to plan how we're going to introduce you to the whole pack." Said Luke. I shook my head to get all of these thoughts out of my head and nodded.

They both walked up the stairs and walked down the hall in silence until I saw Meg come toward us. She stopped right in front of me and Luke. She was looking down as if she was sad. She looked up at us and said. "I'm sorry that you had to see me like that Amy." "Oh your fine." I said waving my hand excusing it. She turned toward Luke and said. "I'm also sorry about the wall Luke. I just couldn't handle it he always so annoying. And i guess I like annoying ." She said that last part so soft I could barely hear it. "What was that Meg?" I asked. "Oh nothing important. I go to go now. See ya!" She said turning around and waving goodbye at us. I don't know why but I think Meg and Larry would make the cutest couple ever.