Chapter 17

After me and Luke snuggled I got up and went to Meg's room. I found her standing in her bed singing along to the radio. I giggled to myself. She didn't see me so I thought of something. I ran to where the radio was and turned it all the way down and she kept on singing. She stopped and looked down at me and yelled. "Why would you do that Amy!" I laughed and Meg jumped off the bed and started to chase me.

We ran all the way to the kitchen, I was behind the counter and Meg was in the other side. She jumped at me across the counter. I screamed as she tickled me. I tried to get away from her grasp but I couldn't. Man she's strong! I guess the guys heard me scream cause they came in the kitchen running. "What happened?" Asked Luke between breaths. I kept on laughing and the guys came over to where we were and just stood there. "What's your problem! Help me!" I said while still laughing. Luke and Larry still stood there, and after a while they started laughing as well.

Larry grabbed Meg by the waist and picked her up off of me. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me off the floor. "Let go of me! Let me at her!" Yelled Meg. "Listen! I'm sorry okay?" Meg sighed in defeat and crossed her arms and said, "Fine!" I giggled and said, "Your singing's really good by the way." Meg smiled and said, "Thank you." Larry finally let go of Meg and pushed her toward me and Luke pushed me toward her. They guys smiled. I smiled at them and hugged her and she hugged me.

We separated from our hug and I said, "Happy now?" Like smiled, "Very. You know what will make me really happy?" I giggled. "What?" He opened his arms for a hug and I walked closer to him. He pulled me to him and hugged me. I giggled and hugged him back. Luke tapped my shoulder and I turned around toward Larry and Meg to see them hugging. I almost squealed of fangirlism. Luke covered my mouth before I could. I turned around toward Luke, of course he read my mind, he nodded his head at my thought and picked my up bridle style. He carried me up the stairs, but before we went around the corner I looked back at them tho see them kissing. I almost screamed but Luke covered my mouth again. I smiled to myself. Man, there so cute together.

When we reached our room my eyes started to turn red. I didn't even notice it until Luke waved his hand in front of me saying, "Amy? Amy? Are you there?" I shook my head to try to get back to normal but I couldn't. Why couldn't I? Usually I can just shake this feeling off but I can't now. What is it? "Amy? Do you hear me?" Said Like still waving his hand in front of me. Yes! Yes, I can hear you Luke! Come on! Just nod your head so he can know your okay. I managed to get a tiny nod out. "Okay, why are your eyes red? Do you need blood!" He asked. I didn't even think about that.

I nodded my head. He then ran off to get me a blood bag from the kitchen. He came back and gave it to me. Thank goodness I can move my hands. It's just I can't talk. I took the blood bag and put it up against my lips and drank the whole thing. It still didn't work. Well, it sorta did. I can now move my legs so I walked to the bedside table and took the note pad and wrote something. I then gave it to Luke to read it. He read it out loud. "'I can't talk but I can hear you. The blood sorta worked, but not completely. I think I know what's happening. Vampires usually feel this way when another vampire that they hate comes near.' What? I'm confused. Someone you hate is near?"

I took the note pad from him and wrote something down. He then read it. "'Yes I need to check it out. You can come with me if you want' of course I want to. Let's go." I nodded my head and we headed out of the room.