Chapter 2

IM BACK GUYS! I'm soo sorry i havent posted. I've been busy.. Really busy.. Thanks for supporting me through this... I hope you enjoy chapter 2 and whatnot. ____________________________
George O'malley was a cheater. He was wasn't sorry for what he did but, he was sorry that he hurt Callie. They had a spark... In the beginning. "It all started when she cut my hair..." George whispered to himself. "I love Callie but I think i'm IN LOVE with Izzie... I'm such as ass..." And with that he stepped out of the hotel elevator and went on his way back to Merediths.
"ALL MEN ARE WHORES!" Callie screamed to an empty hallway in the basement of The hospital. "I cant just sit here. I have patients whom i am LOYAL to." Callie exclaimed in a loud voice. With her head held high, Calliope Iphogenia Torres wiped away yet another single teardrop. She straightened out her scrubs and went up to the pit.
When callie walked into the pit, she was immediatley grabbed by Chief Webber. "Torres. Where have you been? I've been paging you for hours!" "I'm sorry sir. I guess i didnt hear it..." Mumbled Callie as she remembered that she had actually thrown her pager and broke it a few hours before. "Well nevermind that. You have a consult with the kid in bed 10." And then the chief walked away and left Callie to her consult.
"Hey sweetie. What's your name?" Said a more joyous Callie. "Her name is Wendy! Wendy Dawson." Said the small framed blonde doctor with the teddy bear on her lab coat. "Hi. Im doctor Arizona Robbins. Peds." "Callie Torres.Ortho." "OOOWW!!!" Cried the 8 year old. "Wendy. What happened?" Said Callie. "My arm!!! I fell off the monkey bars at school. Ow! Dont touch that!" "I'm sorry Wendy... It looks like you've dislocated your shoulder. We can pop it back in in no time though. Where are your parents?" "My mom went to call my daddy over there." "Alright. Well let me go talk to her and doctor Robbins for a minute and i'll be right back. Okay?" Wendy nodded and off went the perky peds surgeon and the heartbroken brunette ortho surgeon.
George arrived at Merediths. He took the extra key from the flowerpot to get into the house since he gave his key back when he moved in with Callie. "Hello? Whos there?" Exclaimed a curious Izzie Stevens who was currently in the kitchen baking cookies. "Its just me iz. I took the key from the flowerpot." George answered back. "Oh. I thought i was gonna be here alone for a while. Welcome home." Said Izzie as she walked into the foyer wiping her hands on her pink apron. She kissed George but he pulled away. Izzie said- "Whats wrong George? I thought you'd have stayed with callie but you didnt. You made the choice. Arent we together?" "Yes! I mean... I just broke up with Callie. I just told her that i went against our wedding vows. I need a minute Iz..." "Oh... Okay..." Said a frustrated Izzie who turned around and went back to the kitchen. "I'm an ass..." George thought. He began to walk upstairs to put away his things.
"Is she going to be okay?!" Said Wendys anxious mother. "Yes. She'll be fine. I hear doctor Torres is one of the finest orthopedic surgeons around!" Said Dr. Robbins as began to comfort Mrs. Dawson. "It's just a minor injury. I'll have her out of here today." "Thank you doctor Torres. Doctor Robbins." Said a relieved Jackie Dawson. The three ladies got up and began to walk back to Wendy who was patiently waiting for them in the ER.

____________________________

SO! How'd yall like the new chapter!! Again- im so sorry i havent posted. A lot of family issues i wont bother you with and stuff and I've been working on my instagram accouts! If you have one and want to check out my accounts- they are @jcapstinyhuman and @greystaughtme

If you are a SWIFTIE

My taylor acct is @taylorslipstick13

LOVE YALL!!! And please comment with feedback!! THANKS!!!