Chapter 5 - Joe's bar

December 22nd 2013 - the last time i updated or even opened up this app...

So much has changed since then..

My friend lost his life to suicide on thanksgiving. I never mentioned it. Worst "thanksgivica" ever. Yeah i got to eat turkey and get presents on the same day but the next morning [the morning i found out] changed me forever.

Ive been struggling with that. Struggling With my gramma getting admitted to hospice...

Struggling with everything life has been throwing at me. At my family. But its getting easier.

On the bright side- i've just hit 1700 followers on my ig! (Jcapstinyhuman) i know i was only at 600+ last time i updated.

Ive also created an idina menzel acct on instagram ( idinastinyfanzel ) and ive just hit 200 on there.

Anyways,
I've just decided that theres no better time than the present to continue my fanfic soo... Here goes nothing....

~cassidy
____________________________

Callie looked down at her watch. 630. It was the end of her shift. She began to walk towards the attendings lounge to gather her things when someone shouts her name from down the hall. "hey torres!" She spun around. It was Arizona Robbins. "730~ Joes! Be there or be square!" Yelled the perky blonde as she skated past callie towards the peds wing of SGMW. Callie smiled. "How did i get roped into hanging out with her?" She thought. "Too late now.. But maybe it'll be fun..." She assured herself.
It was 7pm by the time Callie got home. She knew that she needed to get ready to meet Arizona at Joe's soon but she just wasn't sure what to wear. After rustling through a few tops that were hanging inside the closet, Callie came across an emerald green v-neck top and a pair of jeans. She tossed the shirt she was wearing and slipped on the new outfit. She put on her gold hoop earrings and tossed on her favorite black leather jacket. "730. CRAP. I've gotta go." And she rushed out the door.
Callie walked through the doors of The Emerald City Bar. It was 740pm. Arizona was at the bar. Her short blonde curls bouncing as she spun around. Her black blazer swung in mid air. "You're late loser! You're square as a.. a... Oh nevermind. I cant think of anything square!" Said Arizona jokingly. Soon, Callie became bright red. She ran straight towards the bathroom while at the same time covering her face so that no one would see her tears. Arizona was surprised. She had only been joking... What could Callie have been so upset about?
Callie was standing over the sink- Wiping the tears as they streamed down her face. There was a knock at the door. "Crap." She thought. George must have seen her when she ran in here... "Go away." She said. "Its me. Arizona." Callie didnt want to talk to anyone right now. She had just seen George kissing Izzie Stevens. She knew about it of course but just seeing it made it so real... "I dont wanna talk right now." Said callie "i'm sorry for what i said.. I didnt mean it. It was a joke.." Said arizona. Callie knew that The peds surgeon thought it was her fault. She couldn't let her walk away thinking that. Arizona was too sweet and innocent... So Callie took a deep breath, wiped her face once more and opened up the bathroom door.
_________________________

So yeah thats it for ch 5!

Im sorry its so short. It wasnt great but hopefully ch 6 will be better. Hell, it will be way better cause anyone who's seen Calzona's first bar scene knows what happens next!

It will be different of course.

But you'll see!

Sorry that it took so many months to update... Forgive me. 💞

- Cassidy